Sibling name?

Out of the following names listed, which ones fit best with sibling name, Rhyker [name]Jace[/name]?
Ultimately, I will go with whichever I like best, but I really cannot decide so far - I’m stuck and in need of opinions, since I can’t seem to form any atm… :roll:
(Also, any middle names put forth would be much appreciated!)

[name]Brigham[/name]
[name]Chesley[/name]
Daveigh
[name]Renn[/name]
[name]Carlotta[/name]

Thanks!
-Bangles

[name]Hi[/name] there :slight_smile:

Rhyker and [name]Renn[/name] seems a little matchy to me, maybe if you spelt it [name]Wren[/name] it wouldn’t seem so matchy because at least they’d have different initials? And I love [name]Wren[/name] spelt that way too because I think it looks so pretty!

[name]Chelsey[/name] seems a good match for Rhyker, but possibly slightly 90s sounding. Not sure if that bothers you?

[name]Carlotta[/name] seems the oddest match to me, I dunno it just seems like a completely different kind of name to all your others as lovely as it is. It seems very exotic and frilly. Maybe [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Carly[/name], [name]Carla[/name] or [name]Cara[/name] would go better with Rhyker?

I’m not a fan of [name]Brigham[/name] sorry, I think it looks and sounds very manly and “brig” just isn’t a nice sound to my ears. [name]How[/name] about [name]Bridget[/name] or [name]Bryony[/name]? [name]Brynn[/name] or [name]Briar[/name]? [name]Briana[/name]?

Daveigh sounds a little boyish too to me, although it also reminds me of the actress Daveigh [name]Chase[/name] so then it feels feminine too! Some alternatives could be; [name]Davina[/name], Daveney (the name of the little girl in The Notebook!) or [name]Delaney[/name].

So of your choices I’d probably pick:

Rhyker and Daveigh
Rhyker and [name]Chelsey[/name]
Rhyker and [name]Wren[/name]

Middle name ideas:
Daveigh [name]Wren[/name], Daveigh [name]Charlotte[/name], Daveigh [name]Briana[/name], Daveigh [name]Carlotta[/name]
[name]Chelsey[/name] [name]Wren[/name], [name]Chelsey[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Chelsey[/name] [name]Briar[/name], [name]Chelsey[/name] [name]Carlotta[/name], [name]Chelsey[/name] [name]Brynn[/name], [name]Chelsey[/name] [name]Briana[/name], [name]Chelsey[/name] [name]Davina[/name]
[name]Wren[/name] [name]Delaney[/name], [name]Wren[/name] [name]Carlotta[/name], [name]Wren[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Wren[/name] [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Wren[/name] [name]Briana[/name], [name]Wren[/name] [name]Bryony[/name], [name]Wren[/name] [name]Davina[/name], [name]Wren[/name] Daveney

Best of luck!

First of all, thank you so much for all your name suggestions.
You’re right though: Rhyker and [name]Renn[/name] does seem too matchy, and I hate ‘matchy’ sibling names, so that’s a big fat no.
Actually, ‘[name]Chelsey[/name]’ was supposed to be ‘[name]Chesley[/name]’; maybe I made a mistake up there^…
The more I look at [name]Carlotta[/name], the less I feel like it belongs with Rhyker, though I haven’t give up on it being a mn yet. Maybe.
(Not a big fan of ‘[name]Carly[/name]’ variations)
Oh, [name]Brigham[/name] has become one of my new favorites, so it will definitely have to stay. I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder on this one though. :wink:
Same goes for Daveigh, although I do really like some of the other choices you suggested, like Daveney (so cute!) and [name]Delaney[/name].
I think I have narrowed it down to [name]Brigham[/name] and some variation of Daveigh, as you mentioned.
Thanks again for the help!

– Bangles

I think I like [name]Renn[/name] the best that youve mentioned-but maybe spelled [name]Wren[/name].

[name]Brigham[/name] reminds me of [name]Brigham[/name]-young university and mormans…which definitely does not go with the image I get from Rhyker, which is definitely rock and roll.

[name]Chesley[/name] would ALWAYS be called [name]Chelsea[/name]-maybe Chestney is better (but would always have [name]Kenny[/name] Chestney references).

[name]Carlotta[/name] reminds me of an opera singer…now that I think of it i think it might be a character in Phantom of the opera. again-not rock n roll.

Daveigh is certainly cute. but I think when you see Rhyker on paper you know its a boy. Daveigh isnt so clear. Rhyker and Daveigh could both be boys. But if that doesnt bother you its cute to me:) Also, I would definitly pair it with a feminine nickname to help clarify girl. Maybe Daveigh [name]Jane[/name].

Some other names I would suggest are for girls are [name]Birdie[/name], [name]Rhea[/name] or [name]Rae[/name], [name]Brighton[/name], [name]Rory[/name], [name]Edie[/name], [name]Fiona[/name], [name]Indie[/name] (short for [name]Indigo[/name] maybe), [name]Lennox[/name] (needs a feminine middle name, but the x makes it edgy), [name]Tallulah[/name]
for boys: [name]Maverick[/name], [name]Jagger[/name], [name]Gunnar[/name], [name]Axel[/name], [name]Cavan[/name], Copeland, [name]Jax[/name], [name]Rex[/name]

I think Rhyker and [name]Lennox[/name] ([name]Leni[/name] maybe) go great together.

Hmm, yeah not so sure [name]Brigham[/name] goes exactly with Rhyker, but I love it so much that it’s going to be hard to discard!
You’re right about [name]Chesley[/name], though I do love the alternative of Chestney - I hadn’t thought of that. I might even like it more than [name]Chesley[/name].
I’ve already decided against [name]Carlotta[/name]. I’m not liking it as much as I thought I did…
I’m definitely using Daveigh some time; I just think it’s so cute.
As for the other names you suggested: finally! I didn’t think anyone here would understand the types of names I’m into, ha.
I love all of the names you suggested. My favorites are probably [name]Birdie[/name], [name]Brighton[/name], [name]Edie[/name], and [name]Lennox[/name] for girls and [name]Maverick[/name] (I’ve considered this one before, but didn’t really have the guts to use it), [name]Cavan[/name], Copeland, and [name]Jax[/name] for boys.
Thanks so much for the help!

– Bangles