Sibling name

We are set on our girl name options but struggling with boy names to go with big siblings, [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m].

What flows best?!

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] Bengtson (family mn)
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f]
Vallen
Open to any middle names too!!!

1 Like

I like [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] but I like [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] even more!

Vallen goes well!

Maybe:

Vallen [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]
Vallen [name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
Vallen [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
Vallen [name_f]Campbell[/name_f]
Vallen [name_m]Winslow[/name_m]

vallen for sure! i feel vallen fits right between the classic jemma and surname-y wells.

i adore hayes, but i feel wells and hayes sounds on top of your surname might sound like a collection of surnames. hayes campbell is a superb combo, though.

vallen campbell sounds good as well, but my vote would be vallen bengtson for the honor.

I’d go with Vallen [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]!

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] flows really well! I like [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] too!

Some that came to mind:

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Callahan[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] Berengar (inspired by Bengston)
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Benton[/name_m] (as above)
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Valentine[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] Barrington
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Wilfred[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Edison[/name_m]

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] Bengtson is so unique! You should use it!

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

I like that Bengts0n is a family name! Names with family ties always have a special meaning and an extra sparkle. [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] woud have a very unique and powerful middle name. I think this would be my choice.

I really like [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. It’s very charming and elegant. A really nice name!

I can’t take my eyes off [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f]. There’s something very interesting about it! The combo is unique, bright and gentle. [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] flows very well. [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] [name_f]Campbell[/name_f] is my 2nd favorite from your list.

I’m not crazy about Vallen. [name_m]Wells[/name_m] and Vallen are also a little similar visually, in my opinion.

Vallen for sure, very handsome.

Some more boy names I think go with [name_f]Jemma[/name_f] and [name_m]Wells[/name_m]:
[name_m]Rowan[/name_m]
[name_m]River[/name_m]
[name_m]Logan[/name_m]
[name_f]Merit[/name_f]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_f]Collins[/name_f]
[name_f]Lennon[/name_f]
[name_m]Davis[/name_m]

Of your suggestions, I like Vallen better than [name_m]Hayes[/name_m].
I like Vallen [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. Vallen [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] also flows well. How do you pronounce Bengtson?

What about Callen/Callan or [name_m]Hayden[/name_m]?

Bengtson (is Bing-son)

We have a Gemma and a Wells! They are our middles…our oldest is Tessa and youngest is Briggs. We didn’t intend to have such a “theme” haha but they fit their names so well and I love saying them together!

Love the name Hayes and love a great honor middle name so my vote goes to Hayes Bengston!