Sibling names Grant, etc

Alright, I don’t think I’ll have four kids, but I want to have two names of each gender. [name_f]My[/name_f] names so far:

Grant
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Inga[/name_f]

Which 2nd boy name should I choose from this list?

Silas
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_m]Pierce[/name_m]
[name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_m]Clive[/name_m]

1 Like

I like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] best!

1 Like

I love pierce!!

1 Like

Pierce works best with your list :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like [name_m]Silas[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] the most! I think [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is my favorite with [name_m]Grant[/name_m], [name_f]Anya[/name_f], and [name_f]Inga[/name_f], but [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] are great together, too!

Good luck!

1 Like

Silas or [name_m]Clark[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there.

Nice list!

Here are my thoughts-

Silas-I really like it. I think that it fits great w/Grant. It’s simple, boyish but not too macho, simple, fairly classic & grows up well. It actually fits the best w/your girls too, because it’s maybe the most exotic of the bunch. It’s getting pretty popular if that bothers you. Not too bad, but rising up the charts.

Sutton-I personally find this completely masculine, & I really like it w/Grant, [name_f]Anya[/name_f] & [name_f]Inga[/name_f]. However, most of the world seems to think that this is better as a girl name. This may also just be a personal issue, but I have a hard time saying those 't’s in the middle of names. Like, it has to be intentional or else it comes out sounding like Sudden, you know?

Pierce-If I’m being picky, I do prefer [name_m]Piers[/name_m]. It looks sleeker & [name_u]French[/name_u]-er. [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] is the more common spelling though. It’s a very handsome name that fits in great w/the bunch.

Clark-Another good choice. Solid, handsome, short & sweet. Not too popular, but well known.

Clive-This is my favorite! It’s the most interesting from the list. I just think that it sounds dapper & also kind of cowboy-ish.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m] fit best with your other choices, personally!

1 Like

I like either [name_m]Clark[/name_m] or [name_m]Pierce[/name_m]

1 Like

My first instinct is to say [name_m]Pierce[/name_m] but then both boys are technically word names and I don’t super love that, however fitting I think they are together.

As an alternative, I would say [name_m]Clark[/name_m] is the best fit with [name_m]Grant[/name_m] and fits a few patterns I find nice (both girls 4 letter/2 syllable names, both boys 5 letter/1 syllable names, both boys having sharp strong consonant sounds at start and finish)

1 Like