[name]Martine[/name]
[name]Carol[/name]

Boy names:
[name]Theodore[/name] nm [name]Theo[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] (or variation of)
[name]Ansel[/name]
[name]Ambrose[/name]

Boy middle names:
[name]Owen[/name] (over-used I know… but it was my maiden name)
[name]Snow[/name]

I like names that are unique but not something that people will mispronounce all the time.
Also, my niece’s name is [name]Violet[/name]- would [name]Azalea[/name] and [name]Violet[/name] be silly as cousin names?
Our last name starts with L and ends with Z.

Thanks for any input!

I think that [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Martine[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Owen[/name] would be a great sibling set, as would [name]Noemi[/name] [name]Carol[/name] and [name]Ambrose[/name] [name]Owen[/name].

[name]Azalea[/name]: I think this is really pretty…
[name]Elodie[/name]: ditto!
[name]Noemi[/name]: I knew a sweet [name]Noemi[/name], and every [name]Naomi[/name] I’ve known has been wonderful, too. I think it’s a pretty name…
[name]Anja[/name]: I think this is really pretty, too! Is [name]Caroline[/name] an option for the middle? I love the flow of [name]Anja[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], with [name]Caroline[/name] pronounced the French way to feel more exotic like [name]Anja[/name].

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Martine[/name] and [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Martine[/name] are my favorite girls’ combos,

Boy names:
[name]Theodore[/name] nm [name]Theo[/name]: I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]!!!
[name]Arthur[/name] (or variation of): [name]LOVE[/name]!!!
[name]Ansel[/name]: I think it’s handsome, and it seems more in line with the exotic names you listed for the girls. At the same time, because it ends in an L and your last name begins with an L, the Ls cancel each other out when the names are said together.
[name]Ambrose[/name]: I can see this with the exotic girls’ names, too.

My favorites: [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Snow[/name] (I love [name]Owen[/name], but [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Owen[/name] was awkward for me to say…) and [name]Arthur[/name] [name]Snow[/name] ([name]Arthur[/name] [name]Owen[/name] sounded like “Are Throwin’” to me when I said it out loud). Neither middle worked with [name]Ambrose[/name] to me because of the S with [name]Snow[/name] and the long O with [name]Owen[/name].

If you use [name]Ambrose[/name], I personally wouldn’t pair it with [name]Azalea[/name], because it makes me zero in on [name]Rose[/name], and it seems like a floral theme. :slight_smile:

I don’t think that [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Azalea[/name] would be silly as cousins at all! I think it would be a lot of flowers if [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Azalea[/name] were sisters, but to me, it’s not as big of a deal with cousins. (Plus, I bet they’d love it!)

I’m not sure if you were looking for more names, but in case you are, you may like:

[name]Araminta[/name]
[name]Bryony[/name] (plant name…)
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Evelina[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Jessamine[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Viviana[/name]

[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Cassius[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name] (oops…L last name…)
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Edmund[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] (probably not the best with your last name, though)
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Julius[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] (Only if you love alliteration, of course. It depends on your last name, though…) :slight_smile:
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]

I really loved your list!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]How[/name] do you pronounce [name]Azalea[/name]?

Here’s a link, [name]Rollo[/name]: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/[name]AZALEA[/name]

Take care!

I like:
[name]Noemi[/name] [name]Martine[/name] (lot of m sounds, but I still think it’s great)
[name]Anja[/name] [name]Martine[/name] (though I prefer the spellings [name]Anya[/name] or [name]Ania[/name])

[name]Theodore[/name] [name]Owen[/name] (my absolute favorite)
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Owen[/name]

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Theo[/name]!

Your name picks are great! I especially love the girl’s names!
My favorite sib sets would be…

1. [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Martine[/name] and [name]Ansel[/name] [name]Owen[/name] (although I unfortunately have to also rule out [name]Ansel[/name] since your last name starts with an L).

2. [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Martine[/name] and [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Owen[/name] (it is a little awkward and ends up sounding like [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Rowan[/name], but that’s okay with me since I love [name]Rowan[/name]!).

Really I think you should be able to combine any of your favorite names nicely! They are all great and sound good together! Good luck to you!