Siblings for Lyra

Hello!

I love that [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is a constellation and has musical connotation.

Would [name_m]Leo[/name_m] be too close to [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] to be used? Not twins? [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is popular but I love that it is also a constellation and it means [name_m]Lion[/name_m].

I also love [name_m]Draco[/name_m] (constellation) but given the [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] connotation, I doubt my husband would agree to that.

Which is your favorite sibling set?

Feel free to drop your own star/constellation subsets for [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] below!

Lyra Sibset
  • Lyra and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
  • Lyra and [name_m]Draco[/name_m]
  • Lyra and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u]
  • Lyra and [name_u]Orion[/name_u]
  • Lyra and [name_m]Perseus[/name_m]
  • Lyra and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]
  • Lyra and [name_m]Sirius[/name_m]
  • Lyra and [name_f]Maia[/name_f]
  • Lyra and [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
  • Lyra and [name_f]Carina[/name_f]
  • Lyra and [name_f]Selena[/name_f]
  • Lyra and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

0 voters

1 Like

How about:

Lyra and [name_m]Caelum[/name_m]/Calum
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and Grus

Or if you’re open to adapting the names slightly:

Lyra and [name_m]Drake[/name_m] (instead of [name_m]Draco[/name_m])
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_m]Orin[/name_m]/Orry (instead of [name_u]Orion[/name_u])
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Siri[/name_f] (instead of [name_m]Sirius[/name_m])

1 Like

I havent heard of [name_m]Caelum[/name_m], how is it pronounced?

Do you think One Syllable [name_m]Drake[/name_m] is enough on its own to be with a simple surname similar to “Showmen”?

Do yall think

Lyra and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] are too similar to be siblings?

I would pronounce [name_m]Caelum[/name_m] like kay-lum.

I think one syllable names are cool in general and would go well with a simple surname. [name_m]Drake[/name_m] is also a little more unique than something like [name_m]John[/name_m] or [name_m]Bob[/name_m].

1 Like

Lyra and [name_u]Orion[/name_u] or
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]