Sibset help, please!

Hi! So we’ve had few additional ideas for a sibling brother for our two eldest children (and I feel totally embarrassed to keep asking for people’s time and opinions on here) but we do need help! So…please choose which one you think goes best with Leon and Scarlett - many thanks in advance!

• Oliver
  • Gabriel
  • Aron
  • Roland
  • Stellan
  • Cyril

0 voters

1 Like

[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_m]Roland[/name_m] are perfect!
I love [name_m]Stellan[/name_m], but with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] I would probably go for a name that doesn’t start with S. However, I would definitely consider it as a middle. Anyway, [name_m]Stellan[/name_m] is a wonderful choice!

2 Likes

Those are exactly my thoughts with [name_m]Stellan[/name_m]. Thank you for response!

1 Like

I would go with [name_m]Roland[/name_m] as I feel it is fits best with [name_m]Leon[/name_m], however [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] also fits very well with the sibset!

1 Like

[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is so handsome. I think I like both [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_u]Oliver[/name_u]

1 Like

This was a tough one! I can see why your having a hard time! I voted [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and I will break down my over thinking thought process
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]- I love that the kids would have distinct names with different sounds and that the letter L starts , is in the middle and is the last letter based on birth order . [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] is familiar and classic without being too popular
[name_m]Roland[/name_m]- I love [name_m]Roland[/name_m] with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and they feel like they walking out of the roaring 20’s. Style wise this is a dream !
[name_m]Cyril[/name_m]- seriously such an understated and handsome name! I love [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] with [name_m]Leon[/name_m] but don’t love [name_m]Cyril[/name_m] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] ( I also love Cecil)
[name_u]Oliver[/name_u]- insanely popular where I live
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] and [name_m]Aaron[/name_m] - repetition of N ending trips me up when yelling all three names

Oh my, thanks so much for such a detailed response! I was even reading it aloud to husband over breakfast :grinning:

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_m]Roland[/name_m]. I voted for [name_m]Roland[/name_m] but can’t go wrong with either of these. [name_m]Roland[/name_m] is a little less common which is why I voted for it. Good luck!

1 Like