Alright, Berries, I would love some suggestions on what to name our third and final baby.
Siblings are:
[name_m]River[/name_m] [name_f]Lynn[/name_f] (Lynn is also my middle name)
&
[name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_m]Zann[/name_m] (Zann is also my husband’s middle name)
For a girl we’ve decided on [name_f]Salem[/name_f]. [name_f]Any[/name_f] ideas for a middle name? Extra points if it has a double n, triple points if it ends in a double n.
[name_m]River[/name_m], [name_m]Jack[/name_m], and [name_f]Salem[/name_f] have a flow that I can’t put my finger on but I like as a sibset. Maybe it’s a slight Halloween-y vibe?
No idea on a boy’s first name. I do like [name_f]Vann[/name_f] as a middle name. We have Norwegian ancestry and “vann” means water in Norwegian. Kindddddd of keeps with the family theme.
[name_f]Love[/name_f] brainstorming with other name people. Thanks in advance!
I like [name_m][/name] for you! Some other middle name suggestions: [name_f]Ann[/name], [name_u]Brynn[/name], [name_m]Finn[/name], [name_m]Flynn[/name], [name_m]Glenn[/name], [name_u]Quinn[/name] or [name_u]Wynn[/name].
I like [name_f]Salem[/name] [name_f]Ann[/name], [name_f]Salem[/name] [name_f]Quinn[/name] or [name_f]Salem[/name] [name_f]Brynn[/name] for you. As for boys’ names, the only [name_m]Salem[/name] I know is a boy, if that appeals to you Some others I like with [name_m]River[/name] and [name_m]Jack[/name] are:
I would lean towards continuing the family connection first, and patterns second. But you might be able to do both, for instance a one syllable family name, or a family name with any double letters in it would.
Ohhh! We’ve got a grandma named [name_f]Janet[/name_f] so [name_f]Jann[/name_f] would be a fun nod! Never thought of this one!
[name_m]Bram[/name_m] is at the top of my list for boys. I like that it’s four letters like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] and it also has a Halloween-y vibe since he’s the author of [name_m]Dracula[/name_m]. Same with [name_m]Brom[/name_m] being the author of Slewfoot. I can’t commit to it though.
First of all I’m obsessed with your list, I have [name_m]Jack[/name_m] on my boys list and both [name_m]River[/name_m] and [name_f]Salem[/name_f] on my girls list personally… so great taste.