Sibset of the Day

I thought I’d start a thread for all the berries to list a sibset that they love as of today. Since there’s a Name of the Day and Combo of the Day thread I felt like this was missing. Have fun! :grin:

Mine would be Fionnuala and Tuilelaith :shamrock:

22 Likes

Mine would be Laetitia & Keith :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

[name_m]Lysander[/name_m] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] :pleading_face:

18 Likes

Ooh, I love those! @EmilyMcA

3 Likes

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Fay[/name_f], and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Today’s would be [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f] [name_f]Mina[/name_f] [name_f]Rosae[/name_f] & [name_f]Isola[/name_f] [name_f]Gretel[/name_f] [name_f]Helene[/name_f]

9 Likes

[name_u]Wilder[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] “Will/Wiley”
[name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] “Tad/Tom”
[name_m]Henrik[/name_m] [name_u]Drew[/name_u] “Hal/Hank”
[name_m]Macsen[/name_m] [name_m]Davy[/name_m] “Mac/Max”

10 Likes

[name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_u]Archer[/name_u] and [name_f]Judy[/name_f]

9 Likes

Alma Eugenie and Pearl Dorothy! :sunflower:

10 Likes

For me, today, it’s siblings [name_f]Hestia[/name_f], [name_f]Hecate[/name_f], & Helian (or Helios) :heart:

3 Likes

Parisa and Poet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I met twins [name_f]Lina[/name_f] and [name_f]Pippa[/name_f] and thought there names were so beautiful together !

13 Likes

[name_f]Diana[/name_f] & [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] :heart:

9 Likes

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f] & [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]

12 Likes

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] and [name_m]Magnus[/name_m] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m] Ocean… [name_f]Mae[/name_f] and [name_u]Max[/name_u]? :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_m]Silas[/name_m], and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u]!

6 Likes

[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] and [name_m]Ivan[/name_m]

6 Likes

Meredith and Laura :heart:

7 Likes

In a Celtic mood again, so [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Emer[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

twin girls names [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] and [name_u]Emery[/name_u] [name_f]Eliora[/name_f]

7 Likes