Sibsets: Style & Similarity Questions

I would love to hear your opinions.

My top 3 names are [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]. I started thinking about how these would sound as siblings. It got me wondering:

Are [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] too similar?

[name_m]How[/name_m] do [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] sound as sisters?

At the end of the day, I know the most important aspect of deciding on a name is your love for it but it’s still a nice bonus to have the names complement each other. I am very curious to know how you guys see these names as a set. Thanks!

I feel like [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] go great together but then [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] kind of combines the sounds from the other two names. It lacks it’s own identifying characteristics next to the other names.

I agree that [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] are a great sister set, but [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] doesn’t exactly fit.

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] sound like they should be [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_m]Granger[/name_m]'s twin sisters. I think they’re lovely together, although I see how [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] could look/sound like a combination of [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] to some.

Great to hear that [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] would make great sisters! These are the only two names my OH has really agreed on and I was worried about their pairing. He’s coming around on [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] lol

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] is my favorite of the three, I agree with others that [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] are just perfect together, while [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] is almost like a bridge between the two. I’d pair [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] (if you don’t mind two As) but probably not all three, unless you want a third girl to have that bridging, completeness in her name.

Thanks, yellowplums!

I don’t necessarily try to go for matching first initials but I love [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] so much that it wouldn’t stop me using them both lol