Similar names to Blythe?

Hello!
I love the name [name]Blythe[/name], however, it was recently used by a close friend and I am now looking for a substitute.
The two main things I like about [name]Blythe[/name] are it’s carefree connotations and that it ends with a consonant sound.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a similar name?

I love how you identified what you like about it. Another thing I notice is the syllable count. The girl names that pop for me are [name]Blake[/name] or [name]Bryn[/name] that share that same ending. They’re also not too beige in style. Good luck.

[name]One[/name] syllable Names ending in a consonant sound

[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Blanche[/name]
[name]Beth[/name]
[name]Bliss[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Dawn[/name]
[name]Faith[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Maude[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Scout[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]

Names meaning carefree or happy

[name]Allegra[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Corliss[/name]
[name]Farrah[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Hillary[/name]
[name]Joy[/name]
[name]Pippa[/name]
[name]Raisa[/name]

Here are a few similar “B” options similar to [name]Blythe[/name]:

[name]Blanche[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] (or [name]Beatrix[/name])
[name]Bellatrix[/name]
[name]Belinda[/name]
[name]Bernadette[/name]
[name]Brigid[/name]
[name]Beryl[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helped you out!!!

If you’re looking for a name with a similar meaning, can I suggest my own daughter’s name? [name]Gwyneth[/name] means happy and ends in that “th” sound similar to [name]Blythe[/name]. It also has many nn options, such as [name]Gwynna[/name], [name]Gwyn[/name], Gwynnie, [name]Winnie[/name], [name]Wynne[/name], etc etc. Good luck with your name search!

[name]Beth[/name] is my nickname, but a lot of people think it’s my full name, and despite what people say, I don’t find it too antiquated. It’s a very similar sound to [name]Blythe[/name], and also very sweet and happy.

I like [name]Blanche[/name]. It has a consonant ending and [name]IMO[/name], is pretty. Does anyone know how to get the little bit at the bottom of your comment that says like your favourite names and stuff? I don’t know how to do it

[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]
[name]Gwyneth[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]