Sister for Aisha and Selena?

I’m writing a story and I’m sorry if this post has any typos, I’m typing this on my phone…but I’m really stumped on a name for one of my characters. Her sisters’ names are [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] (pronounced Ay-sha) and [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]. They’re twins and I chose their names because both names are linked to the moon goddess…that doesn’t mean [name_f]Sister[/name_f] #3 needs a link to the moon or anything. The twins’ names holds some link and meaning to the story because they’re main characters but the third sister is a supporting character. I don’t think most people will know the meanings behind [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] and [name_f]Selena[/name_f] anyway.

But I think her name needs to end in an -a like her sisters, preferably not -na because that’s too similar to [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. And I was thinking [name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] but that sounds really similar to [name_f]Selena[/name_f] as well? Plus the surname is Castle and I have a dislike of alliteration with my character names for some reason. And then I was thinking [name_f]Graciela[/name_f] but I don’t know, it sounds a bit off to me. Maybe that’s too frilly…I feel like [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] and [name_f]Selena[/name_f] are frilly without being too frilly. I really don’t know, I’ve tried looking online to see if anyone had suggestions for a sister of [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] or [name_f]Selena[/name_f] but I couldn’t find anything much. The most suggestions for [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] I saw were other Arabic names which I don’t really want since [name_f]Selena[/name_f] isn’t Arabic and it’d be a bit mismatched. And then for [name_f]Selena[/name_f], it was mostly just posts about [name_f]Selena[/name_f] Gomez, haha.

Oh and it’s not necessary since I could probably find one on my own but if anyone could suggest a middle name as well (similar to [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], I suppose) that’d help to. But again, it’s not necessary or anything. [name_m]Just[/name_m] killing two birds with one stone.

So yeah, TL;DR is…I need a sister name for [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] and [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], any suggestions? [name_f]TiA[/name_f] :smiley:

[name_f]Selena[/name_f], [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] and…

[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillia[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

Definitely seconding [name_f]Delia[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f].

You could go completely different from the moon theme and choose something like [name_f]Stella[/name_f] (stars) or [name_f]Kyra[/name_f], [name_f]Alba[/name_f], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] (sun).

I know you wanted the same a ending but I really think having a non a ending would tie the sibset to together, [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] really stuck out to me, it’s got the Arabic feel like [name_f]Aisha[/name_f], but the versatility and gentleness of [name_f]Selena[/name_f]. [name_f]Selena[/name_f], [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] and [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] would be beautiful together imo. Other non a ending names that work… maybe [name_f]Solange[/name_f] or [name_f]Marisol[/name_f].

[name_f]Emelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Daya[/name_f]
[name_f]Gia[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Teresa[/name_f]
[name_f]Maria[/name_f]
[name_f]Jada[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]
[name_f]Linda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]

Middle names:
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] (though, I agree with kizzy_delgado, I like [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] as a sister to [name_f]Aisha[/name_f] and [name_f]Selena[/name_f])
[name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]