Sister for big sisters Phoenix & Wrenley

We have 2 daughters, and are expecting our 3rd!! I was never able to commit to a name before baby was here (knew the sex of all pregnancies) & our second almost left the hospital with no name.

This one? I just feel it. I can’t describe it. We found out gener yesterday, I took out my old name list and fell in love with it already. But does it go with our other daughters?

We have:
[name_m]Phoenix[/name_m] [name_f]Emery[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Wrenley[/name_f] [name_f]Juniper[/name_f] [name_m]James[/name_m]

I’m really feeling:
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rae[/name_f]

Am I getting ahead of myself? Hormones? :sweat_smile: [name_m]Or[/name_m] am I on to something?

We like a handful of other names, my husband isn’t a huge fan of [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] yet…

Initial thoughts?

2 Likes

I love it and definitely think [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] works with big sisters [name_m]Phoenix[/name_m] and [name_f]Wrenley[/name_f]! Your name choices are very whimsical, naturey and bold, unique without sounding completely unheard of

[name_m]Even[/name_m] the middle names have a similar feel to them without being overly matchy

What’s the reason why your husband isn’t on board with [name_f]Astoria[/name_f]? If you happen to have other name ideas you’re on the fence about I definitely don’t mind sharing more for inspiration (but I will say I love [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] Rose)

Maybe a nickname for [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] or just hearing more might help him come around to being more open to it?

it’s a great name! i think it fits just fine with big sisters, and it’s a very nice combo. i can see it’s not as gender neutral as the other girls and not as nature-y, is that why hubby doesn’t like it?

if you’d like to share his thoughts and your other name options, we’d love to give you new ideas. and if you don’t want new ideas, we’d love to just look at the names anyway :laughing:

[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] is a gorgeous name :heart: I think it could work with [name_m]Phoenix[/name_m] and [name_f]Wrenley[/name_f] - it’s a place like [name_m]Phoenix[/name_m], the bird related meaning, and it feels like it could feel a bit like [name_f]Wrenley[/name_f] - a word name with a twist (Story and Aster)

[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] seems unexpected with sisters [name_m]Phoenix[/name_m] and [name_f]Wrenley[/name_f], but I think would actually work very well!

[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] is nice! I love the nickname [name_f]Story[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

I really like it! [name_f]Love[/name_f] how everyone gets their own starting letter and ending sound but they’re all thematically aligned (birds, places, magic etc).

Phoen!x, Wrenl3y & [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] create a very unique set!
These names make me imagine a futuristic sibset from a book or movie. All three names are very distinct, strong, colorful, mystical and fascinating.
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] is a great idea to complete your set! I think [name_f]Story[/name_f] would be the perfect nickname for her as it would add the unisex characteristic that your two oldest daughters share.
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rae[/name_f] flows well!

It’s a great fit!

[name_f]Astoria[/name_f] works wonderfully!

All your girls have very whimsical, magical and intriguing. I think they all sound very well matched and sound so fashionable together. I love the flow of [name_f]Astoria[/name_f] [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Rae[/name_f] she’s so beautiful :sparkles: