Sister for Charlie - totally stuck!

We have a [name]Charles[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name], and we’re having a little girl in [name]March[/name]. We keep trying things out but nothing is sticking. When we found [name]Charlie[/name]'s name, it was instant. That was the name, no question. This time we just can’t settle. Are my expectations unrealistic? I keep waiting for that [name]Ah[/name] Ha moment and it isn’t coming together.

Names I love:
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]/[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] (but not with a [name]Charles[/name]!)
[name]Lucy[/name] (but not with a [name]Charles[/name]!)
Lots of older vintage names

He loves:
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Sydney[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
Many popular names or dated names that I feel are from our generation or our parents’.

We have strongly considered:
[name]Eleanor[/name] (I can’t get past [name]Ellie[/name] and its popularity)
[name]Eve[/name] (I thought we were close with this one, but I still don’t feel the click. I’m worried about people’s reactions and the sibset with [name]Charlie[/name])

[name]Every[/name] suggestion is very welcomed and appreciated! I am so stressed over this. It feels like we just shoot each others’ names down constantly with no progress. Neither of us are going to go from something too unusual. I am very conscious of nicknames because I definitely use them.

What does NB think of [name]Eliza[/name]?

Whoa! With the exception of [name]Jane[/name], your name style is exactly like mine. I love all of the names on your list. I probably like [name]Lila[/name] or [name]Violet[/name] best with [name]Charlie[/name]. [name]Cordelia[/name] is my favorite name, but I get stuck on siblings whose names share the same first letter…perhaps that doesn’t bother you though.

Here are some others you might like…

[name]Adele[/name] / [name]Adela[/name]
[name]Camille[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]

[name]Eliza[/name] is nice, though it does bring up [name]Eliza[/name] Doolittle for me…

What about [name]Mirabel[/name] or [name]Amabel[/name]?

They have an old fashioned and unique feel, but also are similar to [name]Isabella[/name], which your husband might like.

[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Simone[/name]

We have a kids show here called “[name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Lola[/name]”, and it keeps popping in my head.

I’ll keep thinking…