Sister for Emilia Violet!

I’m not pregnant, but my sister is and she doesn’t have compter access, so she allowed me to post this for her. She is pregnant with a baby girl and already has a three year old, [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Violet[/name], who goes by [name]Emmi[/name] or [name]Mia[/name].
Her top choices right now:
[name]Annabel[/name] ([name]Anna[/name])
[name]Abigail[/name] ([name]Abby[/name])
[name]Adelaide[/name] ([name]Addie[/name])
She really likes the middle name [name]Juliet[/name]. Any comments or suggestions would be nice!

First of all, [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is adorable! I wouldn’t use [name]Abigail[/name] just because it’s so common these days. [name]Adelaide[/name] is great and [name]Addie[/name] is such a cute nickname. I think [name]Annabel[/name] is my favorite, just because I’ve really been liking all the [name]Anna[/name]- names lately, plus it has more nickname options than the others ([name]Anna[/name], [name]Annie[/name], [name]Belle[/name], [name]Bella[/name]), like how [name]Emilia[/name] has [name]Emmi[/name] and [name]Mia[/name]. [name]Juliet[/name] is a beautiful middle name and sounds great with all the names, especially [name]Annabel[/name], followed by [name]Abigail[/name], in my opinion.

Wow she has such great choices and they all sound like a perfect match for [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]! My favorites are:

[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]

All the best!

Wow she has such great choices and they all sound like a perfect match for [name]Emilia[/name] [name]Violet[/name]! My favorites are:

[name]Annabel[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]

All the best!

[name]Just[/name] wondering, does [name]Annabella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] flow better than [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]? She likes [name]Anabel[/name] ([name]Anna[/name]) and [name]Adelaide[/name] ([name]Addie[/name]) right now, but is still set on [name]Juliet[/name] as a middle name. She has also mentioned the name [name]Cecilia[/name], but does that go okay with [name]Emilia[/name]?

I think [name]Cecelia[/name] and [name]Emilia[/name] rhyme too much, although both are lovely on their own. Like everyone else here, I approve of [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Annabella[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] might flow a little better, but I don’t like [name]Annabella[/name] as much as [name]Annabel[/name]. The extra -a at the end makes [name]Annabella[/name] sound too insubstantial to me…but that is partly just my taste; others call that same quality “airy”!

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is gorgeous, first off. Secondly, I really like [name]Annabel[/name]. It keeps the same old-fashioned femininity and familiar-but-not feel. I think [name]Annabella[/name] is too frilly. As well, [name]Addy[/name] is so popular, except for [name]Addison[/name], and I would not want the lovely [name]Adelaide[/name] to get confused with it. [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] is beautiful, and definitely my favorite from this list. If she wants [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name] or [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Celia[/name] would be really nice too.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Adela[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]? You have the same cute [name]Addie[/name] nickname, and it goes beautifully with [name]Emilia[/name].

My sister had her baby! A baby girl named [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Juliet[/name].

congratulations! love the name. If you send us a picture at pam@nameberry.com we’d love to write about her on our blog!

Beautiful names!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Madeline[/name] or [name]Adalynn[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

Oh stupid me, I didnt read the whole post and see that she had her baby. Congrats! I love the name

Personally, I do not like [name]Abbigail[/name] or [name]Abby[/name]. I do like [name]Annabella[/name] [name]Juliette[/name] rather than [name]Annabella[/name] [name]Julia[/name].