Sister for Finnjas and Anjonna

hey guys!
last time you helped me so much with choosing a sibling name for my boy and now he’ll get a second sister soon and I’m sooo helpless when it comes to name ideas for her!
my sons’s name is finnjas valentin clemens and my daughter’s name is anjonna amalia margareta. we call them finni and anni. we are germans so the name should be easy to pronounce in german.

my fave at the moment is:
[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Terese[/name_f]

other ideas are
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f], Lioba, Marei, [name_f]Jolanda[/name_f], [name_f]Linn[/name_f], [name_u]Alva[/name_u], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], Lotteke, Liljanna, [name_f]Stella[/name_f]… but none of them really fits, I think.

looking forward to your suggestions.

THANK YOU!!!

liljanna is my absolute favorite for this sibset and you could call her lilli!!

:star: :cherry_blossom: :zap: :ribbon: :star2: :revolving_hearts:

liljanna leonor terese
liljanna leonor alva
liljanna linn alva
liljanna leonor marei
liljanna alva marei

:revolving_hearts: :star2: :ribbon: :zap: :cherry_blossom: :star:

1 Like

[name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Terese[/name_f] is lovely.

Anjonna, Finnjas and…
[name_f]Elisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Franziska[/name_f]
[name_f]Christa[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannelore[/name_f]
[name_f]Minna[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] your children’s names! Congratulations on #3 :confetti_ball:

I really like [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Terese[/name_f], but I do think [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] as a first name might be a better fit with your other children. It’s a bit longer and sturdier than [name_u]Romy[/name_u], but equally pretty.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_f]Madelief[/name_f]
[name_f]Viveka[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliska[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariska[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabina[/name_f]
[name_f]Idalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Josefine[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]

1 Like

Too funny, I have [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Terese[/name_f] on my own list for some day so I definitely love your favorite name combo! But I also have to second @mommymarina that Liljanna nn [name_f]Lilli[/name_f] would be amazing with her siblings!

1 Like

thank you all so much for your kind words and lovely suggestions! :slight_smile:

What about the name [name_f]Brynja[/name_f]?
[name_f]Brynja[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Terese[/name_f] is my top pick for you!

Some other suggestions:
[name_f]Idony[/name_f] Lioba Marei
[name_f]Elka[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Terese[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] [name_f]Terese[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilona[/name_f] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Terese[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f] Lioba [name_f]Terese[/name_f]

I really like [name_u]Romy[/name_u] but it feels short/nn-ey compared to your other names- Maybe a longer name with that as a nickname: [name_u]Romilly[/name_u], [name_f]Romana[/name_f], or [name_f]Romilda[/name_f]

[name_f]Romana[/name_f] “[name_u]Romy[/name_u]” [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] [name_f]Terese[/name_f]

[name_f]Linnea[/name_f] and [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] are lovely!

Names that I really like suggested by other posters:
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_f]Mariska[/name_f], [name_f]Hannelore[/name_f], [name_f]Sabina[/name_f]