Sister for Jakob, Theodor (Theo) and Martha

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

Which of these girl names do you think goes best with the siblings? Our favorites are:

• [name_f]Evelyn[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] (I like Lisbeth/Betsy/Betty as nn)
  • [name_f]Flora[/name_f] (or [name_f]Florentine[/name_f] with nn Flora)
  • [name_f]Edith[/name_f]

I appreciate the help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think [name_f]Flora[/name_f] goes best but all the other options also work well

I think both [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] would work well. [name_f]Florentine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Flora[/name_f] would also be lovely.

[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]! [name_f]Love[/name_f] the nickname options, [name_f]Betsy[/name_f] is my favorite.
Second favorite is [name_f]Edith[/name_f].

[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] are my favorites! [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are a bit too close to [name_m]Theodor[/name_m] for me, and [name_f]Evelyn[/name_f] seems a bit less timeless.

[name_f]Edith[/name_f]!

Probably [name_f]Flora[/name_f] or [name_f]Evelyn[/name_f].

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] :heart: international, familiar-but-not-overused, strong but sweet

They’re all great! I think [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is my slight favorite with the siblings, but I love the idea of [name_f]Florentine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Flora[/name_f] - I think Florentine/Florentina is so utterly lovely and deserves more love! I think either one of those would get my vote, although I love the classic [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] as well.

Good luck!

I really adore [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] for you!
[name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is timeless, elegant, beautiful and international. It has multiple interesting nicknames and it sounds so refreshing as a first name!

[name_f]My[/name_f] second choice would probably be [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. It’s an underused and gorgeous choice like [name_f]Martha[/name_f].

[name_f]Evelyn[/name_f] is lovely, but I think [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] or [name_f]Eveline[/name_f] would be a little bit more unexpected. Compared with the siblings names, especially [name_f]Martha[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Evelyn[/name_f] are quite popular nowadays. For that reason, in my opinion, they don’t share the same “wow factor”. However, all the names on your list are great and all look amazing with the siblings’ names. Whatever you decide, it will be a wonderful choice.

[name_f]Evelyn[/name_f]

[name_f]Evelyn[/name_f], [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f], or [name_f]Edith[/name_f]

[name_f]Evelyn[/name_f] or [name_f]Edith[/name_f]