Sister for Max and Harry

See the results of this poll: Sister name for Max and Harry?

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Penelope Kate : 15 (31%)
  • Georgia Louise : 20 (42%)
  • Charlotte Mae: 13 (27%)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I voted for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. That’s such a fun & classy combo. The nn [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is just perfect w/[name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_m]Harry[/name_m]. I like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] a lot as a combo, but [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is a little different from [name_u]Max[/name_u] & [name_m]Harry[/name_m]. The most natural nn is [name_u]Georgie[/name_u], which is cute but sounds like a brother in this group. You could do [name_f]Gigi[/name_f]. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is nice, but sort of over done. [name_f]May[/name_f] be tempted to call her [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] too, which is like [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] in that it’s too unisex for a little girl after two boys.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f].
[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f].

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]!!

[name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f].

[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m], and [name_f]Gigi[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]

[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]
[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_f]Coco[/name_f]
[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_f]Char[/name_f]

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] “[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]” is also gorgeous nex to [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m].

I like [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] the best with [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m], but for their full names I like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] the best, so that’s what I went with. I agree that Georgie would sound like another brother, so Gigi would be an ADORABLE nickname choice![name_f]Penelope[/name_f] was a pretty close second, though. Charlotte also goes really well.

I love a [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]! [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is pretty too, but very popular, whereas [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is more unexpected. All great options!

I love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] the most with [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]! The nn [name_f]Gigi[/name_f] is cute, but [name_f]Gia[/name_f] is my favorite nn for [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_m]Harry[/name_m] and [name_f]Gia[/name_f] are so sweet as a sibset!!!

I absolutely love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], both on its own and with your other children’s names. Lots of nickname potential like her siblings, and very posh as well, while still being fresh. [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_u]Penny[/name_u] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] all sound great with [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_m]Harry[/name_m].
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] has a similar feel to [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] and [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], but I just personally am not a fan of any of the diminutives of [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], which seems important because your other sons go by nicknames. That’s just a matter of personal taste though.

I voted for [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] but nearly went with [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]! Both are great options.

Thank you everyone!! Still so torn. Hopefully we can figure it out soon!

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] nn [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is perfect for this sibset.