sister for Taylor Anne (final countdown)

[name]Taylor[/name]'s sister should arrive anytime over this week or next and we have narrowed down our name choices (but are still open to suggestions). This is so difficult! Please vote for your favored order of choices and spellings! We so appreciate your feedback!

[name]Joslyn[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Rae[/name] (nickname would be [name]Joss[/name] or Jossi for any of the spellings)
[name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Rae[/name]
[name]Joscelyn[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Rae[/name]
(any other preferred versions?)

[name]Tamryn[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Rae[/name](nickname would be [name]Tam[/name] - would try to steer away from [name]Tami[/name], but up to her - just started talking about this name last night) *don’t like [name]Tamara[/name] due to a bad association with someone

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Rae[/name] or [name]Ryan[/name]

[name]Regan[/name] [name]Anne[/name] or [name]Rae[/name]

[name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Anne[/name] is my fave on your list!

I like the [name]Jocelyn[/name] spelling the best. I know one person with this name and she spells it this way. She spells the nn Joci. My vote is for [name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Rae[/name].

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]!! So cute!
[name]Jocelyn[/name] would be my second choice!

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] or [name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Rae[/name] (I like the traditional spelling best.) Good luck!!

I love [name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Anne[/name], but it looks like she would share the middle name with your first daughter. My friend shares a middle with her sister (the same one, actually!) and she always said she wished she had a unique middle name. But I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Jocelyn[/name], and I love it with [name]Taylor[/name] ([name]Taylor[/name] and [name]Jocelyn[/name], so pretty!).

I also really love [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Ryan[/name], but [name]Tessa[/name] and [name]Taylor[/name] are quite similar.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]? Otherwise, I vote for [name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Rae[/name].

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Ryan[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Anne[/name] is my fave! Good luck!

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Anne[/name]/[name]Rae[/name]/[name]Ryan[/name] by far! I think it will date the best out of the names, and [name]Jocelyn[/name] already seems dated to me.

I prefer the [name]Jocelyn[/name] spelling. [name]How[/name] about [name]Tamsin[/name] as an alternative to [name]Tamryn[/name]? I think it would date better …

Good luck!

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name] is really nice and also a refreshing choice.

Let us know what you choose!

I’d personally go with [name]Jocelyn[/name] [name]Rae[/name] or [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name], especially with [name]Anne[/name] already being [name]Taylor[/name]'s middle name.

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

I like [name]TESSA[/name] [name]RAE[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name] is my favorite! :slight_smile:

I agree with twinkle.

[name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Rae[/name] would be really with [name]Taylor[/name] [name]Anne[/name]. You could still use nn [name]Tam[/name].

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I like [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name]!

I agree that [name]Tamsin[/name] would be very nice with [name]Taylor[/name].

I like [name]Taylor[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Ray[/name], I like the way the “y” in [name]Ray[/name] playes of the “y” in [name]Taylor[/name].
My second choice is [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Ryan[/name].

i really like [name]Jocelyn[/name] with [name]Taylor[/name]- love both those names!

Yes, [name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Rae[/name] and [name]Taylor[/name] [name]Anne[/name] is a really good sibset.

I am proud and excited to announce the arrival of [name]Taylor[/name] [name]Anne[/name]'s sister. Her name is [name]Joslyn[/name] [name]Rae[/name]! Thank you sooooo much to everyone who has helped us with the naming process. I looked forward to reading your responses (and many other posts) every day!

[name]Joslyn[/name] arrived Thursday night (8/27). [name]How[/name] we chose her name: My hubbie nixed [name]Tessa[/name] - turned out to be associated with someone negative in his life, so we new [name]Joslyn[/name] would be her first name. I just love the “sleeker” spelling and thought it would go better with [name]Taylor[/name] than the traditional spelling. Also, the spellling we chose easily lends itself to the nn [name]Joss[/name] or Jossi. For her middle name, she was given a name that begins with R to honor her daddy, and it turns out that [name]Rae[/name] is a name in our family as well. When we met her, the name really seemed to suit her well.

Thank you again for your wonderful opinions, insight and inspiration!

Congratulations to you and your husband and family.

So glad that when you met your daughter you ‘knew’ that she was meant to be a [name]Joslyn[/name].

It is very pretty, welcome to the world little [name]Joslyn[/name]!

CONGRATULATIONS to you! :slight_smile: [name]How[/name] exciting! I think that the name [name]Joslyn[/name] [name]Rae[/name] is beautiful, and I’m sure that she is, too! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news with us! :slight_smile:

Best wishes to you and your family! :slight_smile: