Sister Names — What would you name sisters?

Today’s blog post is all about sister names!

What would you name sisters — or if you have daughters, what are they named?

If I was naming daughters today, I think I’d go with [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f]. [name_f]My[/name_f] own sister’s name is [name_f]Tess[/name_f], which I always thought worked nicely with mine.

I’m excited to hear all your sister name combinations!

5 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] DDs are M and L. :heart:

7 Likes

[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] and [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]!

12 Likes

Lilac and [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] or [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

7 Likes

Haha, my name is [name_f]Tilda[/name_f]! I’d go with [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]!

6 Likes

Tilda is my fave!! If I was having a daughter today (and I got full control of her name — haha), she’d be [name_f]Tilda[/name_f] [name_f]Jen[/name_f].

4 Likes

Right now if I had two daughters they’d be [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] :))

11 Likes

Ooh I love [name_f]Edie[/name_f] too — it’s so sweet with [name_f]Nell[/name_f]!

4 Likes

Realistically, [name_f]Vera[/name_f] & [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!

If my native language wasn’t an issue, they’d be [name_f]Josepha[/name_f] [name_f]Ermentrude[/name_f] and [name_f]Amalie[/name_f] [name_f]Brunhilda[/name_f].

8 Likes

Tilda and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] are just darling!

my favourite names for girls are [name_f]Persephone[/name_f], [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f], and [name_f]Eurydice[/name_f], and I feel as thought they make a lovely set.

7 Likes

If I had daughters right now, they’d be [name_f]Olwyn[/name_f] & [name_u]Laken[/name_u] ([name_f]Wynnie[/name_f] & [name_u]Lake[/name_u]). I don’t know if they go together but I sure do love both them names

3 Likes

[name_f]Anya[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

5 Likes

My daughters’ names are [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] & [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] :heart:

7 Likes

Tilda and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] are such a sweet pair! I love yours and your sister’s names too.

Today I think I’d go with [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] & [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

9 Likes

Some combination of
[name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], Fliss and Nina
[name_f]Rosalia[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and Seraphina

Today I’m thinking Rory, Nell and Nina

2 Likes

Beatrix and [name_f]Winifred[/name_f]!
[name_f]Bea[/name_f] and [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]

8 Likes

First daughter would be [name_f]Alice[/name_f] for sure! There are several options for second daughter.

If I was choosing the name: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]
If my husband was choosing: [name_f]Alice[/name_f] & [name_f]Arielle[/name_f]
Other top contenders would be [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]

5 Likes

I love sister names !
I have sisters [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] and [name_u]Courtney[/name_u]

If I ever have 2 girls
[name_f]Clementine[/name_f] ([name_f]Tiny[/name_f] or [name_f]Minnie[/name_f])
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] ([name_f]Bea[/name_f])

5 Likes

I love [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f], all named after my great-grandmothers, and I think the names work wonderfully together :blush:

4 Likes

If two babies popped out of me today they’d be [name_f]Clover[/name_f] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u]

5 Likes