[name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_f]Charli[/name_f]

Thanks!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] Mumz_3!

You have a great list there. I think my favourites with [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] are…

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] – I like that this has a different ending sound, but feels similar in style. It’s a very pretty name.

[name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] – More unusual, but beautiful, and I think it flows really well with the other two.

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] – This is such a sweet, simple, pretty name. I don’t think you can ever go wrong with [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

Good luck!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] for you!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] sister’s name is [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f], so I’m a bit biased :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

With [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u], I love [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]!

Maybe;

[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]
[name_u]Paisley[/name_u]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Miley[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Ember[/name_u]
[name_f]Lacey[/name_f]
[name_u]Peyton[/name_u]
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]
[name_f]Myla[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
[name_u]Skylar[/name_u]/[name_f]Skyla[/name_f]
[name_u]Everly[/name_u]
[name_f]Robyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Esmae[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_f]Thalia[/name_f] hands down.

1 Like

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]!
It’s complimentary to the other ones, with a different feel, which balances out the combo.

1 Like

I really like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and Ellam

1 Like

With [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] I really like [name_f]Ella[/name_f] or [name_f]Paige[/name_f]. Your other choices are all so pretty but feel much frillier than your other children’s names. That said I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] work well too.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Here are my thoughts on your list:

[name_f]Tahlia[/name_f]-Gorgeous! It’s elegant, grows up well, has a strong woman feel yet is sweet on a little one. It’s unique too, but not too out there. It goes nicely w/your crew.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]-This is also a fabulous choice. I almost think that [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] goes a little better w/[name_f]Maddison[/name_f] & [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] if we’re being nit-picky here.

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]-I love this, but I personally like it better as a nn. It seems sort of short. It’s also really popular if that’s a concern for you.

[name_f]Evie[/name_f]-Really. cute & nice w/your girls’ names. Also better as a nn in my opinion.

[name_f]Mikayla[/name_f]-Meh, I don’t care for this one. The spelling seems off, & it’s just sort of trendy. At least consider [name_f]Michaela[/name_f].

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f]-I love this one. A beautiful bold classic. It’s again, very very popular. And it’s a bit fancy w/[name_f]Maddison[/name_f] & [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]. Although [name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] & [name_f]Livy[/name_f] would be adorable.

Well, I’m no help! I think [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] is my pick, but you’ve got a great list. Maybe take them all to the hospital & let the baby pick. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] sound beautiful together imo.

Some other suggestions

[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f].
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Rowen[/name_u].
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f].
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Elena[/name_f].
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Rosie[/name_f].
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Willow[/name_u].
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_f]Emmalyn[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Talia[/name_f] with this combo!
Try [name_f]Freya[/name_f] or [name_f]Stella[/name_f]

1 Like

I would choose [name_f]Paige[/name_f].

1 Like

Thanks so much for the reply and explanation of why has been very helpful :hugs:

I believe [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] and [name_f]Paige[/name_f] are perfect matches for [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u]. They create a beautiful balanced sibset. I also really like [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Evie[/name_f] (prefer as a nickname), [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_f]Tahlia[/name_f] (prefer [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]) but I’m not sure if those names fit in your girls’ set. [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] sound lovely together, but are strongly associated to Pride and Prejudice, which I love but would take in consideration. [name_f]Mikayla[/name_f] is the perfect name for [name_f]Maddison[/name_f]’s sister, but I l would avoid repeated initials since [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] doesn’t contain a M. [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] are “too short and adorable” for this sibset, in my opinion.
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f] and [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] are quite different, in my opinion. So, to create a balance, I would go with a strong name that’s not extremely girly, not very short or very long. Maybe another unisex name?

[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Reese[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Peyton[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Harley[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Kendall[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Dakota[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Monroe[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Emory[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u](e)
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Arden[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Holland[/name_u]
[name_f]Maddison[/name_f], [name_u]Darcy[/name_u] and [name_u]Kingsley[/name_u]

2 Likes