Sister to Henry...what do you think?

• Edith (Edie)
  • Edythe (Edie)
  • Eleanor (Nell)
  • Beatrice
  • Rose

0 voters

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] or [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] are delightful!

I fully agree and actually voted for the same options! These would make such lovely siblings!

I think they all work nicely!

henry and edith, or henry and beatrice would be stunning!

I’d go with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. I also think [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] complement [name_u]Henry[/name_u].

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] are both gorgeous with [name_u]Henry[/name_u].

I love all these, and must admit, though I know it’s not a popular view, that the medieval spelling [name_f]Edythe[/name_f] ticks all the boxes for me. Usual spelling [name_f]Edith[/name_f] great too. Also love [name_f]Nell[/name_f] for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] and [name_u]Henry[/name_u] sound cute together and I love the nick name [name_f]Edie[/name_f] on a girl!

They all work well! I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is the most “expected” with [name_u]Henry[/name_u], so I voted for [name_f]Edith[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I voted for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “Nell” and for [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]. Both just feel right with [name_u]Henry[/name_u] to me.

FWIW when I saw the subject line my brain autocompleted your sibset with [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!