Sister to Jackson....

I am 29 weeks pregnant with a baby girl who is without a name. :frowning: Although my son’s name is popular ([name]Jackson[/name]- we [name]LOVE[/name] his name), we would like to go less trendy with our baby girl and are having trouble agreeing on any names. Help us before her birth certificate reads: [name]Baby[/name] Girl [name]Cameron[/name]!

I love the sound of [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] as a sibset, and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Cameron[/name] flows nicely.

What kinds of names are you drawn to?

I know a [name]Jackson[/name] with a new baby sister [name]Delaney[/name]. I think they go well together, both are last names. They were going to be [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Laney[/name], which I also think go well together but since her birth they are calling her [name]Della[/name]. Which is cute and not as popular.

I love the suggestion of [name]Eliza[/name]. [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] sound lovely together. What about:

[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Laura[/name]
[name]Mara[/name]
[name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Briony[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Tia[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Lyra[/name]
[name]Rhianna[/name]
[name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name]

I [name]LOVE[/name] this suggestion. [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Delaney[/name] are a great sibset. [name]Both[/name] originally surnames and [name]Delaney[/name] is uncommon without being unusual.