Sister to Jackson...

I am 29 weeks pregnant with a baby girl who is without a name. :frowning: Although my son’s name is popular ([name]Jackson[/name]- we [name]LOVE[/name] his name), we would like to go less trendy with our baby girl and are having trouble agreeing on any names. Help us before her birth certificate reads: [name]Baby[/name] Girl [name]Cameron[/name]!

I love the name [name]Avery[/name] with [name]Jackson[/name].

I know of a sibset w/ [name]Madison[/name], [name]Jackson[/name], & [name]Emerson[/name]

[name]Jackson[/name] is such a handsome choice :slight_smile: Here are some ideas that I could see with a big brother [name]Jackson[/name]…

[name]Delaney[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Avery[/name] (I second this - previous poster suggested it!)
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Bellamy[/name]
[name]Piper[/name]
[name]Tierney[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Bluma[/name]
[name]Lilac[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Maisy[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]

Anything suit your fancy? I see kind of a short, bright, happy-go-lucky kind of name with [name]Jackson[/name], but if that’s not what you’re looking for, let me know! I’d love to find more suggestions :slight_smile: [name]Hope[/name] this helps!

• [name]Sydnee[/name]

[name]Avery[/name] was my husband’s #1 choice. I really want to use [name]Beth[/name] as a middle name (my grandma’s name) but my husband didn’t like it so in turn I WAS boycotting [name]Avery[/name] as a name choice. I do like it and am willing to compromise my first name choice ([name]McKenna[/name]) so that I can have my middle name of choice. :slight_smile:

[name]Jackson[/name] is a great name! I’m guessing you want a name that’s leaning toward timeless and less popular? I personally don’t think [name]Jackson[/name] is trendy, though it is popular. I actually think the perfect sibling name for [name]Jackson[/name] is [name]Annabel[/name]. I think [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Annie[/name] make the most amazing sibset (I first discovered the set when I was a kid and read the [name]Magic[/name] Treehouse book series- not a bad reference). Two other names I’ve always pictured with [name]Jackson[/name] are [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name]. [name]Rose[/name] has the same bright, fun sound as [name]Jackson[/name], and [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Rosie[/name] make a great pair. [name]Lydia[/name] is strong, but subtly so, and compliments Jacksons older, rustic side very well. Another name I love with [name]Jackson[/name] is [name]Lucy[/name]. The name feels effortlessly cool to me and is a bit vintage, which is a very similar feel to [name]Jackson[/name]. Also, one of the best real life sib-sets I know is [name]Jackson[/name], [name]Phoebe[/name], [name]Walker[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. I think [name]Phoebe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] make great sisters for [name]Jackson[/name]. Neither are trendy, [name]Charlotte[/name]'s on the popular side (68) but is a classic, and [name]Phoebe[/name]'s at 325, making it semi-popular, but not insanely so (it is however, on the rise, so it may become more popular). Here are some names that are not currently popular but would balance [name]Jackson[/name] nicely:

[name]Blythe[/name] (not in the top 1000)
[name]Eloise[/name] (917)
[name]Maeve[/name] (591)
[name]Celia[/name] (756)
[name]Matilda[/name] (762)
[name]Mabel[/name] (not in the top 1000)
[name]Martha[/name] (682)
[name]Willa[/name] (not in top 1000)
[name]Olive[/name] (588… had a big jump in the last year, but I attribute that celeb-associations, meaning it will drop back down soon enough)
[name]Delia[/name] (989)

[name]Hope[/name] that helps!