Sister to Sylvie

See the results of this poll: A nature sister for Sylvie

Respondents: 54 (This poll is closed)

• Magnolia : 22 (41%)
  • Juniper : 16 (30%)
  • Willow: 16 (30%)

Oh no I love them all so much! Especially [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. [name_f]Willow[/name_f] has just become so common now. Both have such beautiful nickname options too! [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Junie[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f]…or [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_f]Nola[/name_f], [name_f]Noa[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f]…

Thank you! Yes, I love the nicknames possibilities also, especially because my mom’s name is [name_u]June[/name_u] and we love [name_f]Nola[/name_f].

I also love [name_f]Willa[/name_f] from your sig, but DH doesn’t like. :frowning:

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] 100%. It’s adorable and has a bunch of cute nicknames. [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is very long and heavy to me and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] just isn’t as exciting or cool as [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]!

I really like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] for [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]’s sister. Maybe you would like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] as it is sophisticated and has an International vibe.

I love [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], and my second d choice would be [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]. [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] is such a lovely name. Also, with middle name [name_u]Jean[/name_u], it has a nice, bouncy feel to it, while [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] seem a bit awkward. I think [name_u]Jean[/name_u] us an awkward name for flow, but the illiteration with [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] really brings it out.

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] make a beautiful sibling sibling set.

I voted for [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], but I like [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] almost as much with [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Nola[/name_f].

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] are to die for!

I also adore [name_f]Willow[/name_f] but the “il” sounds in both names are quite prominent… Could be a good or bad point but personally I prefer more distinct sounds in sibling names.

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] jumped out to me, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] seem to share a certain vivacious charm, in my opinion.