Sky

I just realized that I never came here to announce my last baby’s name. He was born 12 weeks ago.

I went through so many “final” names for him but none felt right: [name_u]Indiana[/name_u], [name_u]Salem[/name_u], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Rain[/name_u], [name_m]Llewelyn[/name_m], [name_u]Sunny[/name_u].

We finally settled on

[name_u]Sky[/name_u] [name_u]Walter[/name_u] [name_u]Ridley[/name_u]

He joins siblings [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_f]Oona[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_f]Ann[/name_f].

Thanks for all the help!

61 Likes

Congratulations!! I love his name!!

Congratulations!! :sparkling_heart: he has such a handsome name!

Congratulations! :sparkles::white_heart:

Congratulations and welcome to the world, [name_u]Sky[/name_u]! :partying_face: I love all your children’s names - they are so warm and bright.

ohh!! congratulations! such a cute name with his siblings’!

what a lovely name! congratulations :heart:

[name_u]Sky[/name_u] , [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_f]Oona[/name_f] are such a sweet set! Congratulations

[name_u]Sky[/name_u] is a fantastic choice, and the full combo is incredibly handsome. I love all of your children’s names :revolving_hearts: Congrats!

Congratulations :tada::tada:

I absolutely adore his name. [name_u]Sky[/name_u] for a boy is so refreshing incredibly handsome :ringer_planet:

oh i love seeing sky used on a boy! and it’s so precious with august and oona :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: welcome to the world, sky :heart:

Congratulations! I love to see [name_u]Walter[/name_u] being used :heart:

Congratulations! I love all of your kiddos names!

I absolutely adore [name_u]Sky[/name_u] for a boy and am so thrilled to see it put to use irl! Congratulations, and what a lovely sunset.

Congratulations! I love his name and the names of his siblings!