Slim Easy Smith

model [name_u]Lucky[/name_u] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] has named his son

Slim Easy [name_m]Smith[/name_m].

He joins big sisters [name_f]Gravity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and [name_f]Rumble[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f].

thoughts?

3 Likes

What

It sounds like the name of some weight-loss pill

27 Likes

At first I was slightly confused and shocked, but once I saw the siblings names…
I realized that Slim just really flows well with [name_f]Gravity[/name_f] and [name_f]Rumble[/name_f]. :joy::woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

i thought exactly the same!!

1 Like

I’m normally not one to bat much of an eye at unusual names, especially from celebrities, but SLIM?! I feel like that comes with a whole host of expectations in this society that no child could be ready for.

8 Likes

i agree, especially with easy as a middle. guaranteed weight comments ://

4 Likes

Sounds like this person is trying to compete with [name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] as Worst [name_f]Celebrity[/name_f] Child [name_m]Namer[/name_m]

4 Likes

they keep getting stranger and stranger with every child.

1 Like

aw, this is kind of disappointing. I liked [name_f]Gravity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] (for a celebrity child - I think it’s pretty cool!). I love [name_f]Honey[/name_f], so while I’m not a fan of [name_f]Rumble[/name_f], I at least didn’t think her name was terrible.

I definitely don’t have the same feelings toward Slim Easy though… :grimacing:

I’m not entirely sure why anyone would give their child either one of those names! there’s so many associations with them, that could come across as very negative, I wouldn’t want to give any of that to a child or another person in general. I just think out of all of the possible word names they could’ve gone with, this was definitely not a great choice, in my opinion. So many more word names that are cool and lovely and interesting, and don’t bring any negativity! I was hoping for something more from them.

also… Slim [name_m]Smith[/name_m]? :grimacing:

11 Likes

I really don’t want to begin the new year judgemental but this name isn’t helping it :sob:

4 Likes

Uhh…that’s such a lucky baby right there.

1 Like

I really try not to judge… but this isn’t even a name. Poor kid.

3 Likes

When I heard Slim my first thought was Slim Shady…

I have no problem with unique names, but it doesn’t even sound like a name to me.

11 Likes

i like the idea of Slim, but with the meaning :grimacing:
i actually think Easy’s ok as a middle name, and the name does flow. i really like his sisters’ names so i was hoping for something a bit better.

1 Like

That was my first thought as well

2 Likes

I actually love [name_f]Gravity[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u], and I don’t love [name_f]Rumble[/name_f] but don’t hate it either, and with middle name [name_f]Honey[/name_f], which I do love, I thought both girls had cool unique names. I hate to judge but Slim is unfortunate to me simply because of the weight association. I hope the child doesn’t ever think of it that way. Easy is actually a pretty cool name though.

1 Like

:joy: The only positive is that Easy wasn’t his first name. Wow. [name_f]Rumble[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] is actually kinda cool. Though I would have thought [name_f]Rumble[/name_f] was a boy?

1 Like

Ok why are people saying Easy is a good name?? Um no!

3 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of Slim however I have heard it before, it’s an Arabic name. But the combination of Slim Easy is just asking for your child to be mocked or made fun of.

2 Likes

i agree! i was expecting something very unusual gravity blue is very unique but fits the celeb vibe rumble honey isn’t the best but there are elements that i can appreciate but slim easy is just really bad ://

i think easy just sounds so bad with the first name slim, also easy has connotations i wouldn’t want connected with my child.

it does sound much more masculine but no definitely a little girl xx

1 Like