So close to naming to Wyatt! What are your opinions?

We know his name is going to be [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name], but we needd to think of a middle name. Thanks to the suggestions we have narrowed the choices to:

[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]

They all sound great, which I’m sure you don’t want to hear lol but I think I like [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] the best.

The one thing that I wanted to point out, and maybe it doesn’t bother you, but [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] would make the initials WAM, which makes me think of that saying, “Wam, bam…” I think you know the rest lol
Not that it’s a big deal, but I’m someone that always checks out people’s initials to see if it spells something :slight_smile:
Good luck!

Here are my favorites in order:

1. [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
  2. [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
  3. [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name]
  4. [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] (this would be my favorite, except for the WAM initials)

I like [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Charles[/name] the best!

[name]Nicholas[/name]!!

[name]Hi[/name]! I think they’re all really handsome! My favorite is [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name], but it’s basically tied with [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] for me.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Andrew[/name] :slight_smile:

They are really great. After repeating each set a few times I’ll have to say that [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] is my favorite.

Definitely [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Charles[/name]!
So handsome!

I like all your choices!

I really like all your choices, and I so envy your last name! My favorite is [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name], but I like [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] because his initial would be WAM, which would be pretty fun written in comic book style.

They’re all great.

[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] is my favourite, but [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Montgomery[/name] is a close second.

I like [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] the most but they are all great and [name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] is a close second.