So confused....

[name]Hi[/name] again everyone,

By this stage you might be sick of hearing about my triplets but I’m am extremely confused, I thought the naming process would be fun but it’s a headache and my hubby is no help, just says as long as their healthy doesn’t matter. I’m not due until [name]August[/name], but they will most definitely come early, I really want to be prepared…

I love sooo many girls names and there are so many in family names that are beautiful, but I’m only having one girl! She will have 2 middle names, same with her brothers, but I just love too many and although I love nameberry, I keep search and falling in love with more and more names!

And then I get to the problem with the boys names, I don’t like enough names. They must have 2 middle names, it’s a huge tradition in my family, I have to continue it! I know one of them will be [name]Jack[/name] but I cant find any other boys names. So I would really appreciate names to go with [name]Jack[/name], I was think along the lines of [name]Felix[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Harry[/name], but I’m not convinced with any of them. [name]Just[/name] short but classic names. So after all that, any suggestions?

Also, I have a general question, how did you ladies and gentlemen decide on your children’s names?

Thank you so much, I really appreciate all your suggestions and feedback.
[name]Grace[/name] xxx

I love [name]Felix[/name]! Maybe:
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Cecil[/name]
[name]Sidney[/name]
[name]Leland[/name]
[name]Roscoe[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Wallace[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]

[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Adam[/name] -both 4 letters
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]David[/name]

To answer the general question, the naming process was different each time for us. First baby husband didn’t like anything I liked and one day he came home with two names he liked. I didn’t like Alyssa but loved Karin (kuh-RIN) and it sounded beautiful with my sister’s middle name which my husband had already agreed to. Using a family name was important to me and I had always wanted to honor my sister with a daughter’s name. We decided her name probably around mid-pregnancy. Second baby we didn’t decide on the name until 35 weeks or so-very late in the pregnancy. Ultimately it came down to me deciding I really wanted to honor my dad with this baby. My husband suggested Lane but that is to masculine for a girl to me so I went back to a name I had seen, Delaney, and suspected I was mispronouncing. Turned out I was mispronouncing it and that pronounced correctly I loved the name and it was perfect for honoring my dad. Husband suggested the middle name Mae which I also loved and loved the nickname’s Laney & Laney Mae. For us it doesn’t matter how well the names go with the siblings names or what the meaning of the name supposedly is. Just have to honor someone with part of the name, gives it meaning that way to me, and the husband and I both have to like it. That’s the hard part, having to agree on a name.

I’m not sure I can answer your question about how I named my children–mainly because I don’t have any yet. I plan to adopt in a few years, and I’ve been looking at names quite seriously for about 4 years now, so I’ve just grown to know what I like and what I want to use. And I haven’t had to worry about a partner’s opinions, because I don’t have one, and if I still don’t have one when I adopt, I’ll just use my favorites. That probably wasn’t any help, lol. Sorry.

As for your triplets (congrats, btw!), I absolutely love [name]Jack[/name]. :slight_smile: It’s my second favorite boys’ name–it’s so handsome!

What about something like:

[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Riley[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Asher[/name] ([name]Jack[/name] and [name]Ash[/name]?)
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Everett[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Charles[/name] (nn [name]Charlie[/name]?)
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name] (love this pairing!)
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Elias[/name] ([name]Jack[/name] and [name]Eli[/name]?)
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Holden[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Leo[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Noah[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Avery[/name] (really like this, too!)
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Rory[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]William[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Winston[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Brody[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Brady[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Grady[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Peter[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name]/[name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]George[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]Liam[/name]
[name]Jack[/name] and [name]August[/name]

I really want to suggest [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Daniel[/name] because I think they go great together… but, lol, that might not be the best idea. Maybe [name]Jack[/name] _____ and _____ [name]Daniel[/name]?

What does your girls’ list look like? Maybe we can help you narrow your choices.

I love you suggestions, they all go great with [name]Jack[/name]! My favorites would have to be, [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Brady[/name], [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name], I love [name]William[/name] but I think [name]Jack[/name] will be [name]Jack[/name] [name]William[/name], I love the way that sounds.
As for my girls list here it goes…

First Names:
[name]Emerson[/name] “[name]Emmy[/name] or [name]Em[/name]”
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Maya[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]

Middle Names:
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Florin[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Eliot[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Sinclair[/name]
And I adore [name]Story[/name], but I just don’t know how it will go with the other names…

Thanks for you suggestions and stories, everything helps :slight_smile: