So torn between Eve and Elowen, only 5 days left

See the results of this poll: Pick your favorite

Respondents: 52 (This poll is closed)

• Eve : 25 (48%)
  • Elowen: 27 (52%)

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] is so pretty, and versatile. I don’t think it has a huge chance of being mispronounced- but my name is always mangled, so I might just be used to it too much. I know one 5 yr old with this name, and I’ve never heard them complain.

I don’t think [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] will have pronunication issues. It is one of the more straight forward Welsh names imo. If there are I feel like it is a one time correction and people will remember.

I voted for [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]. I love the nickname options and it sounds so whimsical to me.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]?

Or do you have middle name picked? I’d go with what sounds better with middle and last name. I’m torn too!

Thanks bluecurry :slight_smile: I do love how whimsical [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] sounds

The middle name will be [name_f]Christina[/name_f] (my mom’s first name) Our last name is [name_u]Mason[/name_u]. So it would be.

[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u]
Or
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u]

I vote [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], especially with your middle name and last name.
Like you said, I love how melodic it sounds and I think that it flows beautifully with [name_f]Christina[/name_f] which is such a sweet way to tribute your mom!

[name_u]Early[/name_u] congratulations on your sweet baby girl!

I love both, but I chose [name_f]Eve[/name_f] for its gorgeous simplicity and timelessness. It’s on my list too. Good luck!

I like [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] best! You’ve got [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] gor nicknames!

I love [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], but greatly prefer the flow of [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u].
I’m not into the repeated -n ending with [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u], and I love how memorable [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] is.

I do love all the nn options for [name_f]Elowen[/name_f].

Thanks! [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] is memorable:)

I like [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] better. [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] isn’t bad, but is rhymy with the en and on endings.

I prefer [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Christina[/name_f]. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] is a cute nickname and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is very grounded. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] is also a great FN and LN combo.

My thoughts exactly. Good luck to you.

[name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_u]Love[/name_u], [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]! So beautiful, so whimsical!

I ended up voting [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_u]Mason[/name_u] is too cute to pass up!