So wondering what is the latest swoon worthy sibling set you’ve heard?

Oh so sweet! I love this. :heart:

May I ask why you put periods in between the letters?

1 Like

@Maryyy So it doesn’t create a name link, which means this post won’t appear in a search on these names. It’s the same as putting special characters in the names, like @katinka did. It just aids privacy. :blush:

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve always liked my grandmother and her sister’s names, [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], and [name_f]Julia[/name_f].

4 Likes

Rosie & [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] nn [name_u]Rafe[/name_u] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Those are AMAZING! Definitely swoon worthy!

1 Like

I know and [name_m]Otis[/name_m] and a [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] which I think is gorgeous.

2 Likes

Fancy and [name_f]Lyrica[/name_f]

1 Like

I’ve met

Annabelle & [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

Lily, [name_u]Holly[/name_u] & [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

Thea, [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] & [name_u]Abi[/name_u] ([name_f]Abigail[/name_f])

Hattie ([name_f]Harriet[/name_f]) & [name_u]Willow[/name_u]

Oliver, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] & [name_f]Orla[/name_f]

2 Likes

P.earl & G.race!! Simple but so pretty.

5 Likes

Iris and [name_m]Torin[/name_m], I think? I just found it really refreshing. Due to Covid I haven’t been out and about too much to meet loads of new kids. :sob::sob:

3 Likes

So interesting hearing all these sibling sets also I definitely think [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is on the rise

Iris is so cute :purple_heart:

1 Like

Gideon and [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]!

1 Like

I’ve met a brother and sister whose names were [name_f]Maizie[/name_f] and [name_u]Milo[/name_u]. Put together, it was M&M.

2 Likes

Gahhh I love!!!

1 Like

Not recent, but [name_f]Io[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]!!

1 Like

I love some of these sibling sets!

Not all that recent but [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! I think they’re so sweet together.

4 Likes

Isla, [name_u]Atlas[/name_u], and [name_m]Noctis[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

([name_u]Atlas[/name_u] and [name_m]Noctis[/name_m] are twin boys)

1 Like