Soda

Influencer Indy Trione just had her baby and named him Soda Mays. Last name Nunes. Joining big brother Seven Nicholas and big sister Salem Darling.

Oh…

[name_m]Salem[/name_m] [name_f]Darling[/name_f] is lovely!

2 Likes

Definitely giving The Outsiders vibes…reminds me of Sodapop!

7 Likes

If it weren’t an [name_f]English[/name_f] word, I could totally see Soda as a name- it’s a lot like [name_m]Koda[/name_m]. I also know a Sodie and have never questioned that name.

But with its meaning in [name_f]English[/name_f] I do think Soda is an odd choice. :cup_with_straw:

6 Likes

I’m probably in the minority here but I actually don’t mind it!

The combo flows well and I see the appeal of Soda, with its similarity to names like [name_m]Coda[/name_m] and [name_m]Luca[/name_m]. If only it wasn’t so beverage-y!

1 Like

It’s definitely… interesting. But actually, if it were spelled Sota, I’d still pronounce it the same and it wouldn’t seem that weird at all.

3 Likes

Soda would be a nice choice, but…The Outsiders. Also [name_m]Coda[/name_m] is a musical term, so basically that entire genre of -oda names is kind of off for me :smiling_face:. but [name_m]Salem[/name_m] is lovely!

:grimacing: not a fan. I really do just think of soda drinks. There are so many nice S names they could have picked, too! [name_f]Sage[/name_f], [name_f]Solstice[/name_f] (or just Sol), [name_m]Silver[/name_m], [name_f]Sunny[/name_f], etc.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] it purely for the memory of Soda from the outsiders! I wonder if that was intentional…