Soft Nonbinary Names

Hey, so I have a nonbinary character I’ve yet to name. They are on the short side with sandy brown hair and pale green eyes. Their last name is [name_m]Simmons[/name_m], and their partner’s name is [name_u]Lindsey[/name_u] “Elle” [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. I was thinking of going with the name [name_u]Georgie[/name_u], but I’m not entirely convinced. What do y’all think?

I adore [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]! That’s absolutely perfect!

Some others that come to mind are [name_u]Pascale[/name_u], [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], [name_u]Lee[/name_u], [name_u]Teddy[/name_u], [name_u]Bobby[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], and [name_u]Nat[/name_u]. But none are so great as [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]! :relaxed:

1 Like

I like [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]! I think that fits really nicely

1 Like

I think [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] fits well

Some others:

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_u]Dillon[/name_u]
[name_u]Blue[/name_u]
[name_u]Ash[/name_u]
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]

1 Like

Thank you! I’m probably going to stick with [name_u]Georgie[/name_u], but the name [name_u]Kit[/name_u] is definitely giving [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] a run for their money! Maybe it could work as a super cute middle name.

[name_u]Arlen[/name_u]
[name_u]Noel[/name_u]
[name_m]Masen[/name_m]
[name_u]Kendall[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]! I think something like [name_u]Kit[/name_u], [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], [name_u]Clem[/name_u], and [name_u]Rory[/name_u] could work well for this character too,.

Omg, if you’re still looking for names, I have a list practically named that lmaoooo

https://nameberry.com/account/userlist/349121