[name]Gertrudis[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Moriah[/name] [name]Galvin[/name]

[name]Alan[/name] [name]Rufus[/name]
[name]Edgar[/name] [name]Jeremial[/name]
[name]George[/name] [name]Alton[/name]
[name]Percival[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]
Philetus [name]Raymond[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]

[name]Agatha[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]: This is a fun combo–I’m usually not an [name]Agatha[/name] fan but there’s always the [name]Agatha[/name] [name]Christie[/name] connection to give it a little shot of cool. Overall, it’s not my style but I can see its appeal.
[name]Davina[/name] [name]Margaret[/name]: This is too cool, love it.
[name]Devorah[/name] [name]Lee[/name]: I prefer [name]Davina[/name] [name]Margaret[/name] but this is alright.
[name]Gertrudis[/name] [name]Ellen[/name]: Not a fan of any form of [name]Gertrude[/name]; it just sounds harsh to me.
[name]Moriah[/name] [name]Galvin[/name]: I wonder if it could cause some mix-ups with [name]Mariah[/name]. It’s interesting and an appealing sound, though not my style.

[name]Alan[/name] [name]Rufus[/name]: [name]Alan[/name] is a pleasant, underused name that I’m guessing many would consider dated, but doesn’t bother me. I’m an unabashed [name]Rufus[/name]-hater, though.
[name]Edgar[/name] [name]Jeremial[/name]: [name]Edgar[/name] is kind of cool with the [name]Poe[/name] connection but [name]Jeremial[/name] just makes me think of a misspelled [name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]George[/name] [name]Alton[/name]: I’m not a [name]George[/name] fan but I really like the sound of it with [name]Alton[/name]–strong and distinctive
[name]Percival[/name] [name]Ethan[/name]: It’s difficult for me to imagine a [name]Percival[/name] in real life, without a steed and lance and whatnot but that’s not necessarily a bad thing, just depends on your style
Philetus [name]Raymond[/name]: That’s a lot of name
[name]Zebulon[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]: Alright, I think you will catch me in a fit of hypocrisy here–I’m not big on [name]Percival[/name] or Philetus but I would probably admire the guts of a parent to name a kid [name]Zebulon[/name]. Maybe it’s just a weakness for Z-names. I find myself sympathetic toward [name]Zebulon[/name] but unimpressed by the nickname [name]Zeb[/name].