Some Very Fantasy Sibling Names

So a while ago, I created a synopsis for the Title and Blurb game that I’m thinking of developing into an actual story. There are three protagonists, each a sort of [name_u]Chosen[/name_u] One, who are supposed to wield the three pieces of this now broken magical sword in the wake of the death of the prophesied “savior of the world”. The story will deal with the social and political effects of a typical fantasy war between “good and evil” while hidden truths regarding buried history are uncovered, and there’s some demonic sword possession and stuff. Anyway, I need some sibling names for two of the three. The world is Hellenistic-inspired, so any suggestions that fit that sort of vibe would be appreciated.

[name_u]Kora[/name_u] was initially born to a lower-class family who experienced a significant boost in social status after her powers are discovered. Because of this, I would like her older brother’s name to sound simpler while her younger sister is called something more extravagant. I’m considering [name_u]Ezri[/name_u] for her brother.

[name_f]Adrienne[/name_f] has three older brothers, two of which are twins, and a sister around her age I’ve already named (Ameida, which I think my brain made up out of nowhere). Her entire family is upper class and respected, so something powerful sounding, I guess? I think I want to call one of the twins [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] or [name_m]Cassian[/name_m].

So yeah, if anything comes to mind, I’m open to any and all suggestions. Thanks so much and have a great day!

I think [name_u]Ezri[/name_u] would make a great name for her brother, also [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], [name_m]Zac[/name_m], [name_u]Zeke[/name_u], [name_u]Kye[/name_u].
Her sister could possibly be named [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Valeska[/name_f], [name_f]Lilias[/name_f], [name_f]Lucida[/name_f].

Adrienne’s brothers could be called:
So maybe Cassius/Cassian’s twin could be… Octavius/Octavian, [name_m]Lazarus[/name_m], Lucian/Lucius
The other brother could possible be… [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], [name_m]Maximillian[/name_m], Matthias/Matthew, [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u].

I hope this helped!

1 Like