Someone else's post has got me thinking...

After seeing the thread all about the name [name]Mattea[/name], I was just wondering what you think of the name [name]Mattea[/name] within my list of favourite girls names…

[name]Arabella[/name], [name]Pandora[/name], [name]Esther[/name], [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Tabitha[/name], [name]Jemima[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Harriet[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Daphne[/name], [name]Anais[/name] &…

[name]Mattea[/name] (obviously I’d never use [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Mattea[/name] together, probably not [name]Maeve[/name] either).

Does [name]Mattea[/name] seem really odd in with all those?

Also, I want to add [name]Flora[/name] to my list again, lol. [name]Flora[/name] [name]Jessamy[/name] [name]Ava[/name] or [name]Flora[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name] [name]Ava[/name]?

To be honest I’m not a fan of the name, but I think it fits into your favourite’s list perfectly. Btw I love all your favourite names :slight_smile:

[name]Mattea[/name] has a lovely meaning ‘gift of God’. I like it spelt as [name]Matthia[/name] as it seems sweeter and softer and more feminine, more (Englishy new word?). It also fits with your list of names. I wouldn’t say I am a fan of the name though.

rollo

I like [name]Mattea[/name] but I do admit I like the classic-er [name]Matthew[/name] over any of the girl variations. And I like [name]Matilda[/name] better on your list. :slight_smile: But [name]Mattea[/name] definitely fits.

Of your two [name]Flora[/name] combos I like [name]Flora[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name] [name]Ava[/name] more.

[name]How[/name] do you pronounce it?

I love [name]Mattea[/name]. I think it goes great with your other names.

I don’t personally like it but it fits well with your list. I vastly prefer both [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Maeve[/name].

I’m not sure on [name]Mattea[/name], think it fits well on your list…but I’m always wondering how to pronounce it…[name]Mat[/name]-ay-a or [name]Math[/name]-ee-a…the latter just makes me think of maths lol I wish it sounded a bit more feminine that way too as then it might be a possibility for us

[name]Love[/name] [name]Mattea[/name]–torn between [name]Maeve[/name] & [name]Mattea[/name]! (I pronounce it [name]Mat[/name]-tay-uh’ or Mah-tay-uh’).

I met a really cute girl by the name of [name]Mattea[/name], pronounces Mah-tay-uh. [name]Ever[/name] since then I’ve really loved the name. I also love the nn choices of [name]Mattie[/name] or [name]Tay[/name]-uh.