WIP - will be edited and redone

1 Like

1 Like

Wow, you’re pretty committed to this game :joy:

1 Like

1 Like

Couple: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] [name_f]Eva[/name_f] McManon (33) & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] [name_u]Oliver[/name_u] Atlinburg (35)

Y1: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female domestically this year. They call her [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f].
Y2: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male domestically this year. They call him [name_m]Abel[/name_m] [name_m]Vincent[/name_m].
Y3: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female domestically this year. They call her [name_u]Angel[/name_u] [name_f]Elianna[/name_f].
Y4: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male from [name_f]Canada[/name_f] this year. They call him [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m].
Y5: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female from [name_u]England[/name_u] this year. They call her [name_f]Sara[/name_f] [name_f]Kathryn[/name_f].
Y6: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female domestically this year. They call her [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] [name_f]Adelynn[/name_f].
Y7: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female from [name_f]Canada[/name_f] this year. They call her [name_f]Selah[/name_f] [name_f]Abigail[/name_f].
Y8: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female domestically this year. They call her [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Desiree[/name_f].
Y9: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male domestically this year. They call him [name_u]Devon[/name_u] [name_u]George[/name_u].
Y10: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male from [name_u]England[/name_u] this year. They call him [name_m]Enoch[/name_m] [name_u]Cameron[/name_u].
Y11: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female from [name_f]Frances[/name_f] this year. They call her [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Darlene[/name_f].
Y12: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female domestically this year. They call her [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].
Y13: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female from [name_f]Canada[/name_f] this year. They call her [name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f].
Y14: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male from Spain this year. They call him [name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_u]Israel[/name_u].
Y15: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male from [name_u]England[/name_u] this year. They call him [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m].
Y16: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female from [name_f]Frances[/name_f] this year. They call her [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u].
Y17: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female from [name_f]Canada[/name_f] this year. They call her [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_u]Pepper[/name_u].
Y18: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female from Spain this year. They call her [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f].
Y19: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female domestically this year. They call her [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].
Y20: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female domestically this year. They call her [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f].
Y21: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male domestically this year. They call him [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u].
Y22: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male from [name_u]England[/name_u] this year. They call him [name_m]Kaison[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m].
Y23: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female domestically this year. They call her [name_f]Gracie[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f].
Y24: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant male from Spain this year. They call him [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u].
Y25: [name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] are adopting an infant female from [name_f]Canada[/name_f] this year. They call her Joyana [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].

Bonus:
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_u]Daniel[/name_u] - Y21
[name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] - Y23
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] - Y25

[name_f]Live[/name_f] in: [name_m]Nashville[/name_m], TN

[name_f]Rachelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Toby[/name_u] w/ [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_m]Abel[/name_m], [name_u]Angel[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m], [name_f]Sara[/name_f], [name_f]Zoey[/name_f], [name_f]Selah[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_u]Devon[/name_u], [name_m]Enoch[/name_m], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Holly[/name_u], [name_m]Myles[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Leah[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Morgan[/name_u], [name_f]Ayla[/name_f], [name_u]Elisha[/name_u], [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Kaison[/name_m], [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], Joyana, & [name_m]Felix[/name_m]

2 Likes
  1. From Israel: Merav Malka.
  2. From Saint Kitts and Nevis: Peggie Tiffany.
  3. From Lithuania: Irma Aldona.
  4. From Egypt: Abdur Rahim Jamila.
  5. From Malawi: Madyson Gervase.
  6. From US: Neva Brantley.
  7. From US: Wil Natt.
  8. From Tonga: Lorn Lexia.
  9. From Slovenia: Slavica Jernej.
  10. From US: Rosabella Emmitt.
2 Likes

We decide early on in our journey we want to give homes to large groups of siblings (who are often separated in the adoption process.)

2012: We adopt siblings from Ecuador - ten-year-old [name_f]Ines[/name_f], nine-year-old [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], and five-year-old twins [name_f]Belita[/name_f] and [name_u]Rocio[/name_u].
2013: We adopt four more siblings from Thailand - eight-year-old [name_f]Ettie[/name_f], three-year-old twins [name_m]Bram[/name_m] and [name_u]Reggie[/name_u], and two-year-old [name_f]Fleur[/name_f].
2014: We adopt two Finnish girls, aged four and three - [name_f]Evie[/name_f] and [name_f]Meg[/name_f]. We now have ten kids!
2015: We adopt three Italian children, five-year-old [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f], three-year-old [name_m]Timeo[/name_m], and one-year-old [name_f]Cipriana[/name_f].
2016: We adopt three more children, triplet babies, from our home state, and name them [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f], and [name_m]Howie[/name_m].
2017: We adopt another set of siblings, this time all children from [name_u]Maine[/name_u]. Their names are [name_u]Alfie[/name_u], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], and [name_m]Chester[/name_m]. They’re six, four, and one, respectively.
2018: Three more children from [name_u]Texas[/name_u] join our family. [name_f]Alzea[/name_f], [name_u]Romney[/name_u], and [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], aged eight, six, and three, join the ever-growing brood. We have twenty-two kids now!
2019: Six-year-old twins [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_u]Andy[/name_u] are adopted from [name_f]Georgia[/name_f].
2020: [name_u]Four[/name_u] girls from [name_u]Iowa[/name_u], eight-year-old [name_f]Olive[/name_f], five-year-old [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], three-year-old [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], and baby [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], join the family.
2021: We adopt our final four, siblings from [name_u]Kansas[/name_u], ending with 32 kids! Our newest are 17, 10, 4, and 2, and their names are [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_m]Corcan[/name_m], [name_u]Seren[/name_u], and [name_m]Finlo[/name_m].

21 - [name_f]Ines[/name_f] [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f]
20 - [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_f]Estefania[/name_f]
18 - [name_f]Ettie[/name_f] Dok Phi Sua
18 - [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f] “Ellie”
16 - [name_f]Belita[/name_f] [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] “Bella”
16 - [name_u]Rocio[/name_u] [name_m]Luis[/name_m]
13 - [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Chai[/name_u] [name_m]Son[/name_m]
13 - [name_u]Reggie[/name_u] Som Phong
13 - [name_f]Evie[/name_f] Milja
12 - [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] Tha [name_u]Kai[/name_u] Bok
12 - [name_f]Meg[/name_f] Lahja
12 - [name_f]Fiammetta[/name_f] [name_f]Camilla[/name_f] “Fia”
12 - [name_f]Alzea[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
11 - [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] [name_u]Sorrel[/name_u]
11 - [name_m]Corcan[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]
10 - [name_m]Timeo[/name_m] [name_u]Luca[/name_u] “Timo”
10 - [name_u]Romney[/name_u] [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f] “Romy”
10 - [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Alistrina[/name_f] “Liv”
9 - [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_u]Clyde[/name_u]
9 - [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Leo[/name_u] [name_m]Stafford[/name_m]
9 - [name_u]Andy[/name_u] [name_m]Kent[/name_m] [name_m]Warwick[/name_m]
8 - [name_f]Cipriana[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] “Annie”
7 - [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] “Zeph”
7 - [name_f]Acacia[/name_f] [name_f]Johnet[/name_f]
6 - [name_f]Millie[/name_f] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
6 - [name_f]Viola[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
6 - [name_m]Howie[/name_m] Coulter
6 - [name_m]Chester[/name_m] [name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
5 - [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Merryn[/name_f]
5 - [name_u]Seren[/name_u] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
3 - [name_m]Finlo[/name_m] [name_u]Callum[/name_u] “Finn”
2 - [name_f]Blossom[/name_f] [name_f]Senara[/name_f]

32 children aged 21-2: [name_f]Ines[/name_f], [name_f]Ramona[/name_f], [name_f]Ettie[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_u]Rocio[/name_u], [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_u]Reggie[/name_u], [name_f]Evie[/name_f], [name_f]Fleur[/name_f], [name_f]Meg[/name_f], [name_f]Fia[/name_f], [name_f]Alzea[/name_f], [name_u]Alfie[/name_u], [name_m]Corcan[/name_m], [name_m]Timo[/name_m], [name_u]Romy[/name_u], [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_u]Jack[/name_u], [name_u]Andy[/name_u], [name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_m]Zeph[/name_m], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Viola[/name_f], [name_m]Howie[/name_m], [name_m]Chester[/name_m], [name_f]Soleil[/name_f], [name_u]Seren[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you. I can’t do the continous generations like you do though [name_f]Cherry[/name_f].

1 Like

You’re welcome but seriously, you’re better at consistent years, I have never been able to do 25 years like you have AND you’re just better at the the basic formation of your characters. Like you make it more clear-cut where they’re from and who they are. I literally never directly said what country my characters lived in and only said they’re from San [name_m]Jose[/name_m] because it’s the most popular city name and even then, I waited too long and made too many posts before even saying it lol. The idea of even giving them a popular city name to live in was not even original, I based it from the open-ended Springfield from the Simpsons haha.

Also on the other writing games and creating families/classes, you’re an expert. Don’t doubt yourself, you’re seriously one of the most underrated creative minds here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, again. You ARE better at making games then I am though which is just as well. Thank you for the compliment, though I’m sure there’s better creative minds then mine on here.

As for the characters, it’s all just research & google, mostly, very few of it’s actually me.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s necessarily true aha, 51 installments of [name_u]Baby[/name_u] or Bust? is clearly quantity and not quality. :joy: In fact, I used to be a user who just played games and hardly ever made any. I want to make it clear that while I do joke that you and I are neck-and-neck on posts to this thread, I am not actually trying to compete with you or outdo you, it was a joke and I’m sorry if you thought I was seriously trying to be better than you because that is not my intention. You are fabulous! :slight_smile:

Also, this is advice that I give everyone, don’t feel bad about researching stuff. Researching stuff is important, nobody knows everything, some people clearly never do research when they post things online and it looks so bad when it’s super obvious. I used a lot of research here for countries and have used research on other posts I’ve made when writing about something unfamiliar or something I’ve never written about. I’m going to go post on your Name the Preschool games now that you mention your games, these games seriously do pack underrated potential.

2 Likes

You guys are both great, and I admire your dedication!

1 Like

DW (30): [name_f]Darla[/name_f] Bonibel [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘bonnie’
DW (30): [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] [name_f]Julette[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘mary’
childhood-sweethearts, who bonded over both being adopted

year 1: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] get news that Bonnie’s sister and her sister’s husband have passed they leave behind 11-year-old [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] and 2-year-old [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Jones[/name_m], [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] adopt the two and eventually [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] change their last names to fit their mothers

year 2: [name_f]Mary[/name_f] and [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] decide to adopt again this time internationally from [name_f]Austria[/name_f], the children whose mother had abandoned them lost their father in a fire 14-year-old twins [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] & [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], 11-year-old [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f], & 3-year-old [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]

year 3: This time around the two are adopting two little girls from the Ukraine, the girl’s parents had dropped the two of at a hospital two years prior and never re-appeared 7-year-old [name_f]Olga[/name_f] [name_f]Lyubov[/name_f] and 5-year-old [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] Sofiyko

year 4: The girls internationally adopt a sib set from Brazil; the siblings have parents who were deemed unfit however still have semi-regular virtual interactions. The siblings include 14-year-old [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m], 10-year-old [name_m]Pascoal[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m], 6-year-old [name_m]Gaspar[/name_m] [name_m]Lucio[/name_m], & 4-year-old Anitta [name_f]Giselle[/name_f]

year 5: The girls become foster parents, but at some point, they meet 11-year-old [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] & 1-year-old [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] whose parents are incarcerated for their actions towards the children, the girls fit in and are soon part of the family

year 6: One night the girls get a call that [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m], [name_m]Pascoal[/name_m], [name_m]Gaspar[/name_m], and Anitta have a biological 2-year-old sister in [name_u]Brazil[/name_u], the girls welcome her with open arms, her name is [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_f]Aurea[/name_f]

year 7: [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] talks constantly about another little girl who lived in the place she stayed at prior to be adopted, the girls look into it and discover the little girl had not been adopted, there was not much know about her backstory, but she was Beatriz’s best friend and her new sister, 3-year-old [name_f]Augustina[/name_f] Abai

year 8: The [name_m]Hart[/name_m] family is very close to the [name_m]Smith[/name_m] family. The smith family are foster parents at some point they get a call for a 7-year-old girl, but they have no room for her, so they hand her off to the Harts. it was a difficult journey to get her trusting people but once she did everyone knew she wouldn’t be leaving. [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f]

year 9: [name_m]Gaspar[/name_m] meets a friend at school who lives in a group home. The friend had been separated from his three siblings. [name_m]Gaspar[/name_m] runs home to tell his moms, the women agree to allow the boy to stay at their house, they work tirelessly to locate his siblings and eventually adopt them all 13-year-old [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] ,11-year-old [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Caspar[/name_m], 10-year-old [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u], & 4-year-old [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

year 10: Finally, their family is complete they decide to quit fostering, but then they get a call for a 1-year-old girl, and they decide that one last kid wouldn’t be two bad but then they showed up and it was 2 1-year old girls and they had older sisters aged 3 and 4. one last foster turned 4 last adoptions. [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], & [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] [name_m]Daye[/name_m]

DW (40): [name_f]Darla[/name_f] Bonibel [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘bonnie’
DW (40): [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f] [name_f]Julette[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘mary’

DS (20): [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (11): [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DS/DS (24): [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] & [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (19): [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (11): [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (14): [name_f]Olga[/name_f] [name_f]Lyubov[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (12): [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] Sofiyko [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DS (20): [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m] [name_m]Felipe[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DS (16): [name_m]Pascoal[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DS (12): [name_m]Gaspar[/name_m] [name_m]Lucio[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (10): Anitta [name_f]Gisele[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (16): [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (6): [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (6): [name_f]Beatriz[/name_f] [name_f]Aurea[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘bee’
DD (6): [name_f]Augustina[/name_f] Abai [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘auggie’
DD (9): [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (14): [name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘gwen’
DS (12): [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] [name_m]Caspar[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DS (11): [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] [name_u]Quentin[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD (5): [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘thea’
DD (4): [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] ‘mary’
DD (3): [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]
DD/DD (1): [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f] [name_m]Hart[/name_m] & [name_f]Saffron[/name_f] [name_m]Daye[/name_m] [name_m]Hart[/name_m]

[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] and [name_f]Mary[/name_f] with [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Freddie[/name_u], [name_m]Merrick[/name_m], [name_m]Eduardo[/name_m], [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_m]Pascoal[/name_m], [name_f]Lilah[/name_f], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Olga[/name_f], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_m]Gaspar[/name_m], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], Anitta, [name_f]Cosette[/name_f], [name_f]Bee[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_m]Auggie[/name_m], [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Juno[/name_f], & [name_f]Saffron[/name_f]

2 Likes