Spanish names

So my mother-in-law is half Spanish and part [name_u]French[/name_u], and my Father-in-law is part Irish. So far my future baby names are reflecting his Irish heritage and not his mom’s side. What Spanish would you suggest that would complement our previous selections? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] would work in lieu of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]? [name_u]Declan[/name_u] Rieter would remain the same, but I am not sure about the Spanish forms of [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_u]Daniel[/name_u], and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u].

[name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is wonderful!!

Spanish variants of [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] are [name_m]Josue[/name_m] and Jésus. [name_m]Jose[/name_m] and [name_m]Joel[/name_m] are similar options.
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] can be used in Spanish, or there’s [name_m]Danilo[/name_m].
There isn’t a variation of [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], but [name_m]Ruben[/name_m], [name_m]Ruy[/name_m], [name_m]Rico[/name_m], [name_m]Ramon[/name_m] are possible options

Danut
Dañel

[name_m]Josue[/name_m]

Are you asking for Spanish names that would sound good with Audrey and Declan? Sorry, the way your post is worded is unclear to me.

I don’t know whether this matters to you or not, but historically Isabella is Italian rather than Spanish.
The traditional Spanish form of Elizabeth is Isabel.

In Spanish:
Joshua is Josué.
Daniel is Daniel (the spelling doesn’t change).
Ryan doesn’t have an equivalent because it’s not a Biblical/saintly name.

1 Like

Josué or [name_m]Jesús[/name_m] are the Spanish forms of [name_m]Joshua[/name_m].
[name_u]Daniel[/name_u] is the same, different accent (daniEL) and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] hasn’t got a Spanish equivalent.

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is not the Spanish equivalent of [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is the Italian form.

I’m not sure if you’re asking for Spanish names suggestions, but here are some:

• [name_f]Carlota[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Jimena[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Marina[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Carolina[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Adriana[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Lucía[/name_f]
  • Rocío
  • [name_f]Macarena[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Gloria[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Alba[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Nuria[/name_f]