Spelling of Connor

See the results of this poll: Spelling of Connor

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Connor : 31 (84%)
  • Conner : 0 (0%)
  • Conor : 6 (16%)
  • Konnor : 0 (0%)
  • Konner: 0 (0%)

I think [name_m]Connor[/name_m] is the most common and therefore would be least likely for people to get wrong. [name_m]Conor[/name_m] does look more distinctive to me though. [name_u]Conner[/name_u] and especially [name_m]Konnor[/name_m] look like misspellings (and [name_m]Konnor[/name_m] feels very Kardashian, putting a K where a C would normally be).

Grew up surrounded by Connors so I prefer [name_m]Conor[/name_m]. [name_m]Conor[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] is awesome.

I prefer [name_m]Connor[/name_m] as it seems like it’s more common and therefore not likely to be a headache for him having people try to spell it. [name_m]Connor[/name_m] [name_m]Wolf[/name_m] is a handsome combo, good luck!

I like both [name_m]Conor[/name_m] and [name_m]Connor[/name_m].
[name_m]Connor[/name_m] is the dominant spelling where I live, so it would cause the least confusion/misspelling here. If you live somewhere where [name_m]Conor[/name_m] is a common spelling then I think you should choose whichever you prefer aesthetically.
I suspect [name_u]Conner[/name_u], [name_m]Konner[/name_m] and [name_m]Konnor[/name_m] might be misspelled or mispronounced fairly regularly.

Looks like [name_m]Connor[/name_m] it is! Thanks everyone!

[name_m]Connor[/name_m] is my default spelling, but he’s going to have to spell it out for people regardless of which you choose.

You should definitely spell it Conchobar lol no I’m kidding, [name_m]Connor[/name_m] is gorgeous and the most common and easy spelling.