Spencer

I don’t know why but I just recently started falling in love with this name for a little boy maybe its because I am a NASCAR fan and its the name of a NASCAR driver but what are your thoughts on this boy name

To me it’s one of those nerdy-cool names.
While some use this for a girl, I think it’s really only dapper on a male.

1 Like

[name_m]Spencer[/name_m] is pretty cool - gentle but strong, sophisticated but sporty

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Spencer[/name_m]! It’s one of those American names that feel effortlessly cool. Maybe also because it sounds a bit like space :rocket:
I’d hesitate to use it because of the connection to [name_m]Richard[/name_m] [name_m]Spencer[/name_m] (who became weirdly famous in 2016ish for being racist and getting punched in the face on live TV) but that’s probably not a big association any more.

I’ve been loving the name [name_m]Spencer[/name_m] a lot recently too !

1 Like

I really like it!

1 Like

I’ve always had a soft spot for [name_m]Spencer[/name_m]! It has a cool 90s feel without being outdated or overused.

1 Like

It makes me think of the [name_m]Spencer[/name_m] family, as in [name_f]Princess[/name_f] [name_f]Di[/name_f], but I’m a [name_f]Brit[/name_f] so it’s probably less of a strong association elsewhere. That connection gives it a posh, preppy sound to me.