Stage name for character

Hello!
I am currently writing a story that follows the life of an actress. I want her to have a stage name that she goes by in the public eye. I was thinking something short, uncommon, and fierce. I liked the name [name_f]Zara[/name_f], but I wasn’t totally sold on it. It needs to sound good with the last name [name_m]Martin[/name_m], and I would also prefer it to sound good as a mononym (although not a requirement).
If it helps, the character’s real name is [name_f]Annamarie[/name_f]. She has red hair and green eyes. The story is set in Los [name_u]Angeles[/name_u] in late 1980s.
Thanks for any help!

Here are some ideas!
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_u]Ivy[/name_u]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_u]Jade[/name_u]
[name_f]Brynn[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_u]Zoe[/name_u]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] some of these help! (and welcome to nameberry by the way!!) :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Lacey[/name_f]
[name_f]Brinkley[/name_f]
[name_f]Aura[/name_f]
[name_f]Dina[/name_f], [name_f]Edina[/name_f]
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Evelina[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Mari[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I love [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_u]Ivy[/name_u], and [name_f]Iris[/name_f]. I hadn’t thought of those. They’re super fetch, and they fit so well!

I love [name_f]Lacey[/name_f] and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]! They give off a vibe that I am totally here for!

1 Like

Keep trying to make fetch a thing.
I like:
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u]
[name_f]Sapphire[/name_f]
[name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]
[name_f]Orchid[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_u]July[/name_u]
[name_u]Roni[/name_u]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f]

1 Like

Yes!! Fetch is totally happening! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] and [name_u]Roni[/name_u]! Hadn’t thought of using a unisex name. Though [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Orchid[/name_f] hit different too! So many good choices! Thanks