Starting again due date in 4 days

Ok we started again last night hubby looked at my list and crossed off all my favourites but here is what we are left with

[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Lara[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]

There are a few here I really don’t like but this is the first time he’s given input so won’t tell him till he has at least given me some boys names .

but I want to your thoughts, our surname is Romanowski ( [name_m]Rome[/name_m]- an- oww- ski) and baby’s sisters are Georgia7 and April4, this will be our last baby and so it will complete our family

Oh and due in 4 days so any day now really I guesd

Thankyou

[name_u]Brooke[/name_u] is my favorite and I think it sounds good with your last name. I love one syllable girl names and nature names so [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] was on my list of favorites too.

If you’re looking for suggestions you could list what your favorites were before they got marked off and I’m sure people would have suggestions for similar names.!

In my opinion [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]April[/name_f] seem very classic. So if I were you, I’d cross [name_f]Erin[/name_f], [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_f]Lara[/name_f] off the list as they are modern or at least dated more from 80’s-present day, so pretty modern. That leaves you with [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I think either of those names match your sibset beautifully!
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

I would also like to suggest [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. It is very, very similar in sound to [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and identical in meaning, but is far less popular and sounds a tad softer like your other girls’ names.
Some others to consider:
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] or [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Luciana[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]

[name_f]Zoe[/name_f]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_m]Liam[/name_m]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u]
[name_f]Maia[/name_f]
[name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]

These were what got crossed off

I loved [name_f]Clara[/name_f] but he hated that one

Now could I have [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] if my dog is [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] ??

We also have no boy names left

The girls cousin is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] but that fits well, and is ruby Romanowski a bit much?

I don’t like lily or similar names but might add [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] to my list to show him

I actually think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] are ok just make sure you use a different nickname for her. Maybe [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]? I actually quite like the alliteration in [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Romanowski. To me it rolls off the tongue. It’s quite melodic. Plus, she won’t be a Romanowski forever, not that you want to think that far ahead though… [name_f]Glad[/name_f] there were a few suggestions that helped. Before we knew we were having another girl, my boys’ names were:
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Brent[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] nn [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] nn Bash
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Feel[/name_m] free to use any of those that appeal to you. Good luck!

I wouldn’t have a problem using [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] if I had a dog named [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are both beautiful, Feminine classics.

Some alternatives that your favs make me think of.
[name_f]Zoe[/name_f] - [name_f]Chloe[/name_f] [name_u]Josie[/name_u] [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
[name_u]Cameron[/name_u]- [name_f]Cambry[/name_f], [name_f]Carys[/name_f], [name_u]Casey[/name_u]
[name_f]Maia[/name_f] - [name_f]Kaia[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Mara[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] - [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f] - [name_u]Allison[/name_u]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]- [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_f]Adella[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] with nn [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] - [name_f]Cora[/name_f]

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] is quite adorable with your last name in my opinion. Ruby Romanowski has a ring to that makes it sound like a famous stage name.

My favorite from your list is [name_f]Claire[/name_f], followed by [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u]. I like how uncommon [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] is these days. Actually I’m not sure if it was ever really popular, but I know it’s been around for a while. [name_u]Piper[/name_u] isn’t really my style, but it’s peppy and super cute.

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are my faves and go the best with your daughter’s names. I wouldn’t worry about [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] use a different nickname. [name_f]Char[/name_f], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f]… I also like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]April[/name_f] and…[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]. Place/month/nature. Sweet together.

My favorite from you list is [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. It’s beautiful and goes wonderfully with your other girls names. I don’t particularly like [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], but I do think that it fits with [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]April[/name_f] as well.

My 3 favorites are

[name_u]Brooke[/name_u]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]

With [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]April[/name_f], I think any of those would be great and they go with the last name as well.

I love [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] from your list. I also really like the sound of [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Romanowski :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_u]Piper[/name_u]. If you named her [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] I would call her [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and not give her a nn. It’s beautiful on its own.