Starting over and freaking out...

[name]How[/name] often do you see the three initials written out? I don’t think it matters what the initials are—I mean, I may hesitate to use initials that spell a curse word or something…but the only time I can think of initials being used are on forms he/she is signing later in life (usually just the first and last initials) and on monogrammed things—however, I see the middle name initial in the center more often–such as rWa…

In fewer words…I don’t think it’s a big deal!

[name]Tara[/name],

My brother’s initials are BAM. RAW isn’t bad, per se - it’s just unusual because it actually spells a word! At least it isn’t a curse word or something inappropriate…

I also agree that [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Wood[/name] sounds better than [name]Archer[/name] [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Wood[/name] - those R’s! - and [name]Archer[/name] [name]Wood[/name] just seems weird to me, like there’s something wrong with it that I can’t put my finger on. Maybe it’s because I envision an archer roaming through the woods to go shoot something. Sorry, that’s not a great image, is it? Other ideas:

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Brady[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Cormac[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Garrett[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Grady[/name] [name]Wood[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Marmaduke[/name] [name]Wood[/name] - [name]Duke[/name]! Ha, I’m (sort of) kidding about this one…
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Wood[/name] - I love this, honestly. [name]Rafferty[/name] makes me happy!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I think [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Wood[/name] is great! I’m glad you are loving [name]Ronan[/name] as a first name, it’s so cool! I’m sorry, but I am coming up completely blank trying to think of other middle names! Why not [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Alec[/name] [name]Wood[/name]?

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Tara[/name] I have been wondering if you had had baby [name]Alec[/name] yet but I didn’t expect the news that you were going to choose another name.

I am a little in shock.

I will try to help out.

Well the nearest to [name]Alec[/name] is [name]Alister[/name] and [name]Alexander[/name] but I think you said you don’t like [name]Alexander[/name] but do you like [name]Alister[/name]?

Another name that you may like is [name]Archer[/name], [name]Archer[/name] [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Wood[/name]. I think [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Archer[/name] work really well together.

Other names that I like are:

[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Hugh[/name]
[name]Euan[/name]/[name]Ewan[/name]
[name]Denzil[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]

All the best

rollo

[name]Tara[/name] I just read the previous posts and I remember that [name]Ronan[/name] was discussed as a first name at one time and I love [name]Ronan[/name]. It is a fantastic name.

I hope that you love [name]Archer[/name] (I noticed that you favour this name after I read the previous posts) as much as you did [name]Alec[/name].

When is baby due?

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rollo[/name]!

Good to hear from you! I’m still a little in shock that we’re not using [name]Alec[/name],too. I just can’t shake the teasing potential.

I do like [name]Archer[/name] with [name]Ronan[/name] but I think we would go with [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Archer[/name] [name]Wood[/name]. The other combo in the running right now is [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Brady[/name]. I 'm not in love with [name]Brady[/name] but my Dad suggested it and my hubby kinda likes it too. My Dad has had a rough go of it lately and I think he would be delighted if we used his suggestion. I’m just not positive yet.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Alistair[/name] and [name]Miles[/name] but hubby said the sound “weak” :frowning:

He really likes [name]Ethan[/name] (after a favorite cousin) but I don’t care for the sound of it with [name]Ronan[/name].

[name]Andrew[/name] is an ex-boyfriend ;(

We are scheduled for c-section on Sept.8. It’s rapidly approaching and the thought of the kid being here without a name causes me great anxiety. I don’t want to rush it but I definitely want to decide on a name w/i the next 2 weeks.

[name]Hope[/name] you have been well! Thanks so much for yur help!

[name]Tara[/name]

Hello again [name]Tara[/name]

What a shame your husband doesn’t like [name]Miles[/name], this is my son’s name and it has proven to be a great name.

It would be nice to please your father and [name]Brady[/name] is a popular name at the moment and the flow of [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Brady[/name] [name]Wood[/name] is very nice.

However, I am sure you will settle on your favourite name before he arrives. Wishing you blessings and peace with the name you choose.

PS I really like [name]Harry[/name] would [name]Harry[/name] [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Wood[/name] appeal to you?

I have loved the name [name]Miles[/name] for years. I’ve mentioned it with every single pregnancy and he shoots it down. I think it’s classic and cool and just so handsome. He tends to like really over the top names (like [name]Thor[/name]!) so it doesn’t surprise me.

I don’t know how I feel about [name]Harry[/name] but I’m confidant DH wouldn’t go for it. I’ve mentioned [name]Henry[/name] and he just rolled his eyes. Men should just leave the naming to the ones who grow the humans, I think.

I’ll keep you posted on the search. Please send any other suggestions or ideas my way.

Best to you [name]Rollo[/name]!
[name]Tara[/name]

I like [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Brady[/name] [name]Wood[/name]…it appeals to me, especially with your dad and husband liking it. :slight_smile:

Yep, mostly positive!

Thanks for the link, phoebesmom!

Best-
[name]Tara[/name]

[name]Tara[/name],

I like [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Brady[/name] and [name]Ronan[/name] [name]Grady[/name], a similar name. [name]Both[/name] are lively and energetic, yet still very masculine. It would be nice to honor your dad through his suggestion, and both are great names. Good luck deciding!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS [name]Brady[/name] means “one with broad eyes” and [name]Grady[/name] means “noble and industrious,” for your reference.

Here’s another one for you! I swear, I’m not seeking them out, I keep happening upon them!

http://www.namecandy.com/celebrity-baby-names/blog/2010/08/23/new-baby-alert-catherine-bell-why-ronan-is-hot

[name]Hi[/name] here are a few more

[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Blake[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Patrick[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Elliott[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Murray[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Teague[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Darcy[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Garrick[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

Thanks, again, phoebesmom!

I’ll definitely check it out! My Mom is slightly troubled by the name. She’s just never heard it before so maybe this will help me convince her :slight_smile:

[name]Tara[/name]