Sticking to tradition?

What would you name my potential 5 children if their first names had to start with (following our Jewish and family tradition of using the initial of a dead relative). You can choose the genders but name them with names you’d think I’d like or that I’d use myself :slight_smile:

E, E, W/Z, B, V (use only the W or the Z)

DD1: [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]
DS1: [name_u]Elisha[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]
DD2: [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]
DS2: Ben-Ami [name_m]Lev[/name_m]
DD3: [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]

I mixed and matched a few of the names in your UC to make combos I personally would prefer, but I love all your original combos too. I had to pick a new ‘V’ name, and I thought [name_f]Vera[/name_f] matched a few of your other names well, and I took [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] from your UC to create a nice combo. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_m]Ethan[/name_m]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
[name_f]Vada[/name_f]

Esther Nell
Elisha Lev
Winifred Tzipporah
Ben-Ami Noam
Viva Lior

[name_f]Esther[/name_f] & Ben-Ami for sure! + [name_u]Elisha[/name_u], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], & [name_f]Vera[/name_f]

^^ Except for [name_f]Vera[/name_f], those are all names I associate most strongly with you, and they sound cohesive together. I went with [name_f]Vera[/name_f] because I couldn’t think of any Hebrew V names and I felt like another vintage name would balance the set quite well, with [name_f]Esther[/name_f] tying them all together by being both vintage and Biblical in feel. :slight_smile:

Elspeth “Elsa”
Elise
Winnifred / Zelda
Beatrice
Vera

Emmett
Evan
Wilhelm / Zachary
Beau
Vaughn

[name_f]Esther[/name_f]
[name_u]Elisha[/name_u]
[name_f]Ziva[/name_f]
[name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_f]Vered[/name_f]

I did all girls because I literally LOVE girl names!
[name_f]Everleigh[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] Amirra
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Bria[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]

[name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Winnie[/name_f], Ben-Ami, and [name_m]Vincent[/name_m]!

(and if I did this myself I think I’d have [name_f]Eva[/name_f], [name_u]Elmer[/name_u], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_m]Benji[/name_m], and Vera!)

@eileithyia I love all of them and [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] definitely fits my style :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@eattacosforbreakfast [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Ezra[/name_u] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] would be great because it would be honoring a [name_u]William[/name_u]!

@Finn [name_u]Love[/name_u] these and [name_f]Viva[/name_f] [name_u]Lior[/name_u] is super cute

@elanorelle You know my style so well!! Hebrew V names are really uncommon but I really like [name_f]Vera[/name_f] with this set

@snowmaiden [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_m]Wilhelm[/name_m] are great additions!

@BrownieOwl Ziva!!!

@MaddieWinters Me too about girl names! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Eva[/name_f]

@ellerbea [name_u]Love[/name_u] these together and love your own choices as well!!

3 Likes

[name_u]Ezra[/name_u]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
[name_u]William[/name_u]