Still need help...

Middle names for my daughter [name]Rowan[/name]. [name]Every[/name] time I remove a name, another one gets added! Please tell me what you think of these middles…which one flows the best?

[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Jean[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]

1. [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] - However, I am bothered by the fact that [name]Brooke[/name] Shields’ daughter bears a very similar name, [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Francis[/name].

2. [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]

I don’t think the other options flow well at all, honestly.

You may also like [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Clara[/name], [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Jane[/name], [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], or [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Florence[/name]. I’m partial to [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Matilda[/name], myself :wink:

I think [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name] has the best flow.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Certainly [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]. It’s lovely.
I think you really shouldn’t go with [name]Alice[/name], though. For some reason with [name]Alice[/name] much more than any of the others I hear row an [name]Alice[/name]. [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name] seem much more separated when I say them aloud and don’t smush into each other.

[name]Eleanor[/name]-I don’t like how the “n” sounds in [name]Rowan[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] sound together.
[name]Alice[/name]- Someone mentioned “Row an [name]Alice[/name]” and now this combo is ruined for me.
[name]Tabitha[/name]- Definitely my fav out of all these combos!
[name]Jean[/name]-See [name]Eleanor[/name].
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name]- I agree that the [name]Brooke[/name] Shields thing is a problem. Also, someone else on this site recently chose the name “[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name] [name]Bay[/name]” for their daughter.

So, it seems like my favorite is [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name]. It’s a great combo–good luck!

I love [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. Honestly the [name]Brooke[/name] Shields thing wouldn’t bother me. Surely the world is big enough for two people with a similar name.

rowan frances. definitely! eh, who cares if its similar to brooke shields kid. who other than us name nerds would even know that? =)

[name]Hi[/name]! From your list, I love [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Tabitha[/name] and [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Frances[/name]. :slight_smile:

Some more you may like:

[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name] (kind of N heavy)
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Isabel[/name] (popular)
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile: