Still working on names....due in 4 days...ugh!

See the results of this poll: Which is better?

Respondents: 14 (This poll is closed)

• Jude Harrison: 11 (79%)
  • Miles Harrison: 3 (21%)

The name [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] makes me think that the parents are huge Beatles fans (Hey [name]Jude[/name], [name]George[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]), which I think is cool, but if you’re not Beatles fans I’d go with [name]Miles[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. I really like both names, and if I had to pick one I’d choose [name]Jude[/name] because I don’t hear it as often as I hear [name]Miles[/name], but I don’t think you can go wrong either way.

I didn’t think of the Beatles at all, and chances are your sons friends will be so far removed from the generation that idolized the Beatles that it won’t influence their perception of his name. [name]Both[/name] of the names you’re considering are classy and sophisticated. I [name]LOVE[/name] both of them! However, my vote would be [name]Jude[/name] because I personally don’t like first and last names that begin with the same letter.

Which one has your heart? When you say it, which one causes you to sigh a little inside? :slight_smile: It’s important that your babies name is endearing to you because it will be a name that dominates your everyday conversation. . .

Last names aside, the name [name]Jude[/name] requires a bit more effort to fully pronounce (to prevent it from sounding like Jew). And [name]Miles[/name] is a bit more poetic, but both are classy, unique, sophisticated, handsome and strong. . . Personally, I would be delighted to have a [name]Jude[/name] or [name]Miles[/name] in my home! :slight_smile:

You can’t go wrong with either!! Best of luck!!