Struggling to come up with a perfect name for our baby brother

[name_f]Hi[/name_f], everyone!
[name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Candace[/name_f] and i’m 17 years old. I have a sister named [name_f]Gemma[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] “[name_f]Gem[/name_f]” who is 2 years younger. [name_f]My[/name_f] dear mommy is 21 weeks pregnant for a baby brother!

Mommy & Daddy got us together last night to talk what we think about baby brother’s name. Each person should come up with one name and view input from the others. As the rule, names can’t use the same initials as mine ([name_f]Annie[/name_f]) and [name_f]Gem[/name_f]'s. or names that aren’t started with letter ‘A’ nor ‘G.’

Here are the names from our collection and its backers!

• [name_m]Rufus[/name_m]: a warm idea from [name_f]my[/name_f] sister, mommy & daddy love it, but i don’t. Bcs it’s related to [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_u]Potter[/name_u] Series. meanwhile, [name_f]my[/name_f] classmates know me as a geek. that would be totally embarrassing.
  • [name_m]Erasmus[/name_m] nn [name_u]Elmo[/name_u]: daddy’s [name_u]choice[/name_u] to honor his professor. and this is where the conflict started, my dad was hard to compromise, mom said i was better bcs i don’t like [name_m]rufus[/name_m] for some reason, but my dad had no other reason why he wanted this name for his son. we also didn’t find any connection of ‘the related person’ with ourselves.
  • [name_u]Coco[/name_u]: this name was [name_f]my[/name_f] mom who advocated, and this name tells a lot about my mom’s personality. she is funny, an iudicrous person, not serious, expressive, eccentric, plus edgy. Unfortunately, my dad refused “[name_u]Coco[/name_u]” flatly, my mom was anxious and asked her family. From my uncles she got [name_m]Colin[/name_m] & [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m]. So if her buddies ask what our baby brother will be called, she will answer with that temporarily.
  • [name_m]Merlin[/name_m]: i wasn’t giving a new idea, just returning back a boy name that my fams used to love. A year ago, we watched a movie together. It was “[name_f]Red[/name_f] Shoes and [name_m]Seven[/name_m] Dwarfs” and we fell in love with a dwarf character named [name_m]Merlin[/name_m]. So i think this is the only name that could unite fam’s tastes in names. Even so, Gem and I more prefer “[name_u]Coco[/name_u]” but as a NN – for what? Not sure still.

[name_f]Annie[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], and…?
[name_m]Rufus[/name_m], [name_u]Elmo[/name_u], [name_u]Coco[/name_u] stand-alone, [name_u]Coco[/name_u] for a NN, [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], or [name_m]Merlin[/name_m]?

MN will use one of these options:
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]: daddy’s name!
[name_m]Beau[/name_m]: daddy’s name, yes, again!
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]: to honor my grandma, Amy
[name_u]Page[/name_u]: mommy’s maiden name
[name_m]Gray[/name_m]/[name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_u]Rosebanks[/name_u]
Or MN from your suggestions is alright!

SN is a VERY common last name in both US and Australia with ending “-son”

Now… please help us to come up with names for baby brother from the names above or from you addition. Thank you. :blush::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

[name_u]Merlin[/name_u] [name_m]Rosebanks[/name_m] for sure.

1 Like

Definitely [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u]! And I love [name_m]Amias[/name_m] as the middle. [name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] :two_hearts:
I also love [name_u]Beau[/name_u]!
Xx

Out of the options I like [name_u]Coco[/name_u] or [name_u]Merlin[/name_u] the best, but since dad said no to [name_u]Coco[/name_u] then it seems like [name_u]Merlin[/name_u] is the best pick. I think [name_u]Page[/name_u] is the best middle name out of those options. [name_u]Merlin[/name_u] [name_u]Page[/name_u] is a super unique, really cool name!

1 Like

I think [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] is very cute, and [name_u]Merlin[/name_u] sounds so cool and magical. [name_m]Rosebanks[/name_m] would make a handsome MN, though I also like [name_u]Page[/name_u] and [name_m]Amias[/name_m]. [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Page[/name_u], [name_u]Merlin[/name_u] [name_m]Rosebanks[/name_m], and [name_u]Merlin[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] are my favourite combos.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] picks: [name_m]Bohdi[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m], [name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u], or [name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Rosebanks[/name_m]

1 Like

i love bodhi :blue_heart: bodhi amias is so handsome. also love merlin & coco!

[name_m]Rufus[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
[name_m]Colin[/name_m] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_u]Bodhi[/name_u] [name_m]Amias[/name_m]

[name_u]Merlin[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] would be wonderful!!

[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] “Coco” came to mind too

I think [name_u]Merlin[/name_u] would be great.