Stuart, Amos, Emil, Ansel, Gilbert, Chester, Martin, Victor

[name]Stuart[/name], [name]Amos[/name], [name]Emil[/name], [name]Ansel[/name], [name]Gilbert[/name], [name]Chester[/name], [name]Martin[/name], and [name]Victor[/name] are some of the (less commonly heard) boys’ names on our long list, and we’re soliciting feedback. Which do you like? Which should we drop?

[name]Gilbert[/name], [name]Amos[/name] and [name]Martin[/name] are my favorites. My least favorites are [name]Ansel[/name] and [name]Victor[/name].

I like [name]Stuart[/name], [name]Ansel[/name], and [name]Martin[/name]!

I love [name]Gilbert[/name] so much! I think he’s quite handsome. And the nn [name]Gil[/name] is divine :slight_smile:

[name]Stuart[/name] and [name]Amos[/name] would be my second picks. [name]Love[/name] the nns [name]Stu[/name] and Ames.

I don’t think I’m brave enough to use [name]Chester[/name] just yet, but if I met a little guy with that name I’d be thrilled.

[name]Emil[/name] and [name]Ansel[/name] are interesting, but again I probably wouldn’t use them myself.

[name]Martin[/name] and [name]Victor[/name] don’t do much for me. I think the nns [name]Vic[/name] and [name]Marty[/name] just aren’t my style.

[name]Stuart[/name]: I love [name]Stuart[/name]…

[name]Amos[/name]: My only issue with [name]Amos[/name] is potential Anus teasing (I can totally see it, sadly…)

[name]Emil[/name]: If you’re in the U.S., [name]Emily[/name] is #3 and [name]Emma[/name] is #1, so some of the other names feel fresher to me because I’ve heard a lot of [name]Em[/name]!

[name]Ansel[/name]: I think this is cool…

[name]Gilbert[/name]: I love [name]Anne[/name] of [name]Green[/name] Gables, and I can see [name]Gilbert[/name] coming back…I love the [name]Gil[/name] nickname, too!

[name]Chester[/name]: I like [name]Gilbert[/name] more than [name]Chester[/name], but I do like [name]Chester[/name] a lot…

[name]Martin[/name]: I think it’s handsome, but I love some of the others more…

[name]Victor[/name]: [name]Victor[/name] is actually pretty popular, at #111, so if you’re looking for something more unusual, I think one of your other names may be a better bet.

Great list! [name]Stuart[/name] and [name]Gilbert[/name] are my favorites. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Great list! My favorites are [name]Chester[/name] (my son’s name! we call him [name]Chet[/name]), [name]Victor[/name], [name]Martin[/name], [name]Gilbert[/name], and [name]Ansel[/name].

I would drop [name]Chester[/name] and [name]Ansel[/name] (because of [name]Ansel[/name] rubber gloves).

I think [name]Stuart[/name] is a very handsome name.

I am intrigued with [name]Gilbert[/name] and love the nn of [name]Gil[/name]. I would love to see a small [name]Gilbert[/name]!

[name]Emil[/name] is handsome too and it reminds me of [name]Miles[/name] another handsome name.

[name]Amos[/name] is a good biblical name and I like it more than [name]Abraham[/name].

[name]Martin[/name] and [name]Victor[/name] are not my style but I would lean towards [name]Martin[/name].

Keep [name]Emil[/name] & [name]Amos[/name] :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Amos[/name], [name]Gilbert[/name] (nn [name]Gil[/name]:), [name]Martin[/name] and [name]Stuart[/name]:slight_smile:

I love [name]Stuart[/name]! [name]Ansel[/name] and [name]Martin[/name] and maybe [name]Chester[/name] are good too but I’m afraid the rest aren’t my style. Everyone seems to like [name]Gilbert[/name] and I can see the appeal of [name]Gil[/name] but the -bert just puts me off. I’m not ready for a resurgence of -berts!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Victor[/name] and [name]Amos[/name]!

I would definitely drop [name]Gilbert[/name]!

Wow, you have some names that are on our list too! We are also looking for strong but less common names.

[name]Emil[/name] is my favorite and was #1 on our list until I realized that it sounds horrible with our last name. I also love [name]Ansel[/name] and [name]Amos[/name]. [name]Victor[/name] and [name]Stuart[/name] are good too. Not a fan of [name]Chester[/name], or [name]Martin[/name].

[name]Gilbert[/name], [name]Chester[/name] and [name]Victor[/name] are my fave ([name]Victor[/name] and [name]Chester[/name] would be on my list, but i already have an [name]Oscar[/name] and i think these are a bit similar!)

What a fab list of names! x

I prefer [name]Victor[/name] and [name]Emil[/name], with an honorable mention for [name]Gilbert[/name]. I’m down with [name]Ansel[/name], too, because of the [name]Ansel[/name] [name]Adams[/name] connection but it’s difficult for me to imagine it in real life. I must admit that I can’t stand [name]Chester[/name], mostly because it rhymes with “molester.” I see “[name]Chester[/name]” and the first thought that pops into my head is “the molester.” The second thought is the Cheetos cheetah. I’m a horrible person! :wink:

I like [name]Victor[/name], [name]Amos[/name], and [name]Emil[/name]!