Stuck on name for my MC

Ok, so I’ve been writing this story for over a year, and I’m in love with it, it’s my masterpiece, the longest and best story I’ve ever writen. I also, therefore, absolutey love my MC and I need a perfectly fitting name for her. She’s been tons of things but nothing has stuck except [name_u]Jacie[/name_u], and as soon as I was satisfied that she was absolutely and irrevocably [name_f]Jaclyn[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] [name_m]Marx[/name_m], (nn [name_u]Jacie[/name_u]) I then proceeded to meet someone who was named [name_u]Jacie[/name_u] and had the most horrid, nasty, mean disposition of anyone I’ve met. It complete ruined the name for me.
So now I need a new name. Here’s her charector in a nutshell:

MC: white blonde hair,naturally wavy, a few freckles, green eyes, fair skin. Almost 16 years old. Average height. Very independent, outspoken, a little bit rebellious, kind if sarcastic, at the beginning she’s really angry and confused with her society and the way her sister is being treated (I won’t go into that or we’ll be here all day). Her good charectoristics: loyal, brave, selfless to a fault, compassionate, kind, intelligent and clever.
I believe that any believable charector must also have some downfalls: she is selfless and loyal to the point of being reckless, very closed off with most people, overly independent at times, even when help might be the better option. Stubborn.

I’d love any suggestions! Doesn’t have to be a name I personally love, just needs to feel like a perfect fit!

Thanks in advance!

I’m basing this off of your previous choice of [name_f]Jaclyn[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and the fact that she’s sixteen (and I’m assuming this takes place in present day [name_u]America[/name_u]):
[name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_f]Brandy[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicia[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_u]Dana[/name_u]
[name_f]Ariana[/name_f]
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f]
[name_f]Karina[/name_f]
[name_f]April[/name_f]
[name_u]Julie[/name_u]
[name_f]Claire[/name_f]
[name_f]Melanie[/name_f]
[name_f]Breanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Monica[/name_f]
[name_f]Erica[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nicole[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Amanda[/name_f]

Thanks for all the suggestions @[name_f]Athena[/name_f]! I honestly don’t even like the name [name_f]Jaclyn[/name_f] or [name_u]Jacie[/name_u], it just crossed my mind one day and clicked into place for her. My charectors have a strange way of lending themseles to a name sometimes, and i just have to find it.

Any more suggestions?

Hmm, not sure if these are what you’re looking for, but I hope I help some.

[name_u]Allison[/name_u]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Caia[/name_f]
[name_f]Celia[/name_f]/e
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Jorja[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Nona[/name_f]
[name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_f]Roxanne[/name_f]
[name_u]Sloan[/name_u]

[name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Jennifer[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessica[/name_f]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Carly[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophia[/name_f]/[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sarah[/name_f]
[name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Hayley[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Rachel[/name_f]
I like the suggestions of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Erica[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Sorry to drag this thread back up, but I’m just really excited because I found it!! I used quite a few names on her since I posted this and i finally revisited this thread when the latest name I’d given her just didn’t feel right when I wrote it into the story, when I wrote a line when her sister is talking to her and it just didn’t feel right for her to be using that name. So I came back to this thread and revisited @leroks post and I saw [name_f]Callie[/name_f]. And I liked it so I wrote it into a few different lines in the story to test it out, and it clicked! It sounds right in my head when her sister and her other loved ones say it, i have one character calling her “[name_u]Cal[/name_u].” And it fits her to a T. So thank you to @leroks!!

Sorry to drag this thread back up, but I’m just really excited because I found it!! I used quite a few names on her since I posted this and i finally revisited this thread when the latest name I’d given her just didn’t feel right when I wrote it into the story, when I wrote a line when her sister is talking to her and it just didn’t feel right for her to be using that name. So I came back to this thread and revisited @leroks post and I saw [name_f]Callie[/name_f]. And I liked it so I wrote it into a few different lines in the story to test it out, and it clicked! It sounds right in my head when her sister and her other loved ones say it, i have one character calling her “[name_u]Cal[/name_u].” And it fits her to a T. So thank you to @leroks!!