Stuck on name

I really like the names [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] but don’t know which one to pick? Any advice? Help!

They are all great names! I think [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is the prettiest though.

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are both top 10 names, so there is that to consider. I know I’ve had plenty of Isabellas in my classroom over the years…

My favorite of these is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is the only one I’m not fond of.

I adore all of them except [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

1. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] are my favorites! [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is also nice, but I am not a fan of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] each lend themselves to several nicknames, so you could consider those in your decision. Good luck :slight_smile:

I dislike [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]. [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] is ok.
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is pretty although not my style.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is ok.
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is ok.
Nothing wrong with any of them. In order of my personal preference:

1. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

My favorite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] (no nickname), but [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Lettie[/name_f]/[name_f]Letty[/name_f] would super cute.

[name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is beautiful in full, but does not have great nickname options imo. And [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is lovely but a bit overused and frilly for me, I prefer [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. I love the nn [name_u]Isa[/name_u] (EE-sah) though.

My favourite is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. I really like [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], but not the nickname possibilities that it has. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] is ok, a little bit overused for my style. And I’m not a big fan of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] are all very regal and beautiful while [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] southern and sweet. I don’t think you could go wrong with any of them! I happen to prefer [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] out of them all because it exudes class, beauty, and strength. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] also has great nicknames - [name_f]Tori[/name_f], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_f]Ria[/name_f], [name_f]Tia[/name_f], etc. I think [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] or [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] are great!

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], with the more masculine nickname [name_f]Charleigh[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]! [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] I’ve never been able to get into, but I’m not a fan of the whole [name_m]Victor[/name_m] family ([name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f], [name_m]Vittorio[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m]/[name_m]Viktor[/name_m], [name_f]Victoire[/name_f], [name_f]Victoriana[/name_f], etc.!), though [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]'s a lovely name otherwise. Something about it has always seemed really tough, austere, and even harsh to me. I feel like that’s gotta just be me, though?

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is a nice name, and I am warming up to it (although I waffle between hate and almost like, depending on my mood?), although I mainly just see a spoiled, petulant young girl. I’m not even sure why, honestly (honestly, I think it’s probably what I expect [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] O’[name_f]Hara[/name_f] to be like, but who knows). It’s a nice name, but I just can’t get that image out of my head.

I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] a lot, and would love to have a little [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] one day. I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]'s darling.

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f], too, I adore. [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is my favorite girls’ name, but sometimes I look at [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and wonder if I got the wrong form. I think she’s so frilly and beautiful, and I love her, despite the popularity. Maybe I lean toward [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] BECAUSE of her popularity, but I love [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] so much, too. I’d love to have a little [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] in my life.

I think I’d rank them [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

Good luck!

[name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] are gorgeous to me and I love [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] but the only possible nickname is Scar or [name_f]Letty[/name_f], neither of which I find particularly flattering. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is nice.

I think they are all good names. I am put off by the popularity of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f].

I know [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is relatively popular as well, but not as much as the others, and I adore its spunkiness. It doesn’t need a nickname, but if you did want one then [name_f]Letty[/name_f] is good.

I also love [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and nns [name_f]Tory[/name_f] and [name_u]Rory[/name_u]. A strong classic name that takes you anywhere. It’s between [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] for me - and I like them together - [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is my favourite, followes by [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]!

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] are my favorites. I’m really tired of [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], but love [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

Thanks everyone! Looks like you’ve all ranked:

1. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]