Summer not born in Summer?

My husband and i just recently decided to start trying t get pregnant earlier this week. We have long decided on all of our names for our future children, which of course do chang eover time but one that has never changed has been [name]Summer[/name] [name]Michelle[/name]. This is DH’s favorite name and i promise him we would use it for our first dd. But heres my issue, what if we get pregnant next month or anytime before next july/august time, and have a girl, [name]Summer[/name] would be born in winter or fall. Now is it jsut me or would you be a bit perplexed by a [name]Summer[/name] born in [name]October[/name], [name]November[/name], [name]December[/name], [name]January[/name], or February?

I don’t think it would be a big problem. If you love [name]Summer[/name], you should go for it. The influence of the season wont’ be much of a problem to anyone else unless you think it is :wink:

I don’t think it’s a big deal. Maybe when she’s really young people might say something (not saying it’s right, I just wouldn’t put people beyond it), but it’s more important that you love the name. I couldn’t see it being a big deal thoughout her life.

If you were able get pregnant soon you could probably have an [name]August[/name] due date which would be perfect, though.

I think it’s a lovely name no matter when she is born.

thanks everyone! :slight_smile: i feel better now
im expecting that people will say something, or some people will jsut because they can. i just figured it best to check out what others thought thanks os much:)